The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime Will Come Next After Nova... Proof?

Dio_Brando

And if they hadn't just happened to be the two male frames that people most wanted to be primed next, would you believe that whatever was there instead would be the next primes? There's this thing called confirmation bias, and I think maybe that's what's happening here.

Excalibur shows up in the Patch Notes tab using the Odonata archwing. Should we take that to mean that we will be getting Odonata Prime real soon?

I'm not trying to mock your theory or anything, just pointing out that it's a bit flawed. People want Volt Prime and Ash Prime next, in whatever order. Those two show up in the launcher, suddenly that's proof we're getting them next? At best it's conjecture. Maybe you're right, but it's not proper to call it "proof." It's not even evidence at this point.

what? there are no primed archwings.  Thats why i said its too much of a coincidence. It feels more deliberate, cant you feel it?

A reptile, I'd say a Gecko or a Chameleon, with the Lotus' headgear...

Oh boy... chameleon? Gecko? These are way more sleek (with longer heads) and their scales aren't spiky (unless they suffer certain diseases). Looks more like a bearded dragon, iguana or a small goanna.

Edited by RedEyedRaven

what? there are no primed archwings.  Thats why i said its too much of a coincidence. It feels more deliberate, cant you feel it?

Yeah but how do you know we won't get one, huh? And how do you know it's not gonna be Odonata? It's in the launcher, so clearly it's hinting at it. It's just so deliberate, they could have put anything there. Archwings aren't new anymore, so why are they in there? Could it be that they just made a splashscreen for the launcher?

The problem with your theory is that it excludes other things based on... what? No excitement for it? It's too new? People thought Nova was too new, certainly newer than Banshee, Trinity, and Saryn, and she's the next prime instead of any of them.

We've seen other Warframes on launcher and splash screens, too. Did they get primed because of that? No. Think before making stuff up. Ash might be one of the next primed Warframes or not. Heck, the current Prime Access didn't even launch yet - it's gonna be 3 more months to see what's coming next. Come back early February.

who is making stuff up, if you read what i said at all, it feels more deliberate given the circumstances to be a coincidence.

Oh boy... chameleon? Gecko? These are way more sleek (with longer heads) and their scales aren't spiky (unless they suffer certain diseases). Looks more like a bearded dragon, iguana or a small goanna.

It's a horned lizard. Google "Laughing horned lizard."

Yeah but how do you know we won't get one, huh? And how do you know it's not gonna be Odonata? It's in the launcher, so clearly it's hinting at it. It's just so deliberate, they could have put anything there. Archwings aren't new anymore, so why are they in there? Could it be that they just made a splashscreen for the launcher?

The problem with your theory is that it excludes other things based on... what? No excitement for it? It's too new? People thought Nova was too new, certainly newer than Banshee, Trinity, and Saryn, and she's the next prime instead of any of them.

its also based on popularity and ash is the more popular frame over volt currently, noone uses volt in missions.

If you mean after Nova, then considering that...

1 - The next two primes will be male if the order keeps up like it always has.

2 - DE said they'll try to prioritize older frames and these are older ones.

3 - DE has been known to slip prime info in beforehand in really freaking subtle ways before.

Like how this image spells out the word "Frost" going by the letters on the points of the star, clockwise from the top.  Reportedly nobody figured it out and DE revealed it later but I stopped playing before the event was over.

This looks reasonable to me.

MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!

Got more of those?

It's a horned lizard. Google "Laughing horned lizard."

correct it is a bearded dragon

That's why I'm a Computer Science scholar and not a biology or whatever you call a reptiles expert one...

So long as volt makes it into that two male rotation too. Guess if there is any credibility behind it's launcher placement, that would put him in there too, so that works for me.

Not to rain on anyone's parade (and I really hope people get what they want), but  if both ash and volt are the in the next male-male rotation, I will be so p***ed they skipped trinity in favour of nova. 

I think its too specific to be a coincidence. They could have had any of the frames hold those weapons.

Contradictory.

If it could be any frame, it could be Ash or Volt even if the probability for the next Prime is pointing towards those two.

It is still a coincidence and that's all it will ever be.

As mentioned above, wishful thinking.

Edited by SHIR0B0N

Not to rain on anyone's parade (and I really hope people get what they want), but  if both ash and volt are the in the next male-male rotation, I will be so p***ed they skipped trinity in favour of nova.

Well they did and your point is? The female female rotation is over, no trinity.

Contradictory.

If it could be any frame, it could be Ash or Volt even if the probability for the next Prime is pointing towards those two.

It is still a coincidence and that's all it will ever be.

Some coicedencw then, and if ash prime does come out next what would you say then? That there are no hints or teases

"Ash Prime is totally next because he's next in line after Mesa".

Or you could just go the other way (counter clockwise) and now it's Volt who is first after Mesa.

Your logic is flawed and this is little more than just wishful thinking.

Look at the picture? Mesa is on the foreground, then ash, and then volt in the background, why would anyone look at that and go counterclockwise

Look at the picture? Mesa is on the foreground, then ash, and then volt in the background, why would anyone look at that and go counterclockwise

If someone wants Volt Prime more than Ash Prime.

It's easy to justify it when you're just going off a picture like that.

Some coicedencw then, and if ash prime does come out next what would you say then? That there are no hints or teases

Still a god damn coincidence as hard as it is to believe. That's why its called a god damn coincidence.

Why the hell would DE even take the effort to tease when their concentration should be all about the main squeeze; Nova Prime.

Still a god damn coincidence as hard as it is to believe. That's why its called a god damn coincidence.

Why the hell would DE even take the effort to tease when their concentration should be all about the main squeeze; Nova Prime.

Who knows, maybe just a nod to those who were wondering

I believe this is wishful thinking

There's this thing called confirmation bias, and I think maybe that's what's happening here.

Think before making stuff up.

Your logic is flawed and this is little more than just wishful thinking.

I wonder how many of you would be willing to bet plat on it...

You know, put your money where your mouth is? :P

Got more of those?

Nope, the hints are generally very subtle and they seem to only be referenced in the streams and such and I don't keep up with those so I'm not sure which ones they've explained before (as people are usually more excited for upcoming content than after-release reveal of hints that don't matter by the time they're explained).

i want a banshee prime ... im tired of this bladestorm spamming skilles noobs =)

i cant understand people which are able to enjoy 3 single hits on their comp over and over, moving is important for me, very important, as well as all possibillities a warframe and the different weapons offer to us ...

my 2 cents for