Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Nova Prime Looks

skynexus

I'd buy her if we had an option to toggle the neck on and off. It's easy to do too in 3dsmax/zbrush.... if they'd do it, I'd buy her in a second and use the old head. The neck is really bad, I just don't like the look. First prime I won't buy or farm. I'd buy the accessory pack but nah I don't think I will buy anything. I was looking forward to Nova Prime too, almost would have bought her, but that neck is horrible. Please add an option to hide the neck.

Edited by BloodDoll

Nova prime is designed fairly well. from her gold neck rings to her twin tail hair reactors to her japanese high school leg warmers. Her prime aesthetics are some of my favorite after Loki Prime, i just wish they did something regarding her weird anatomy regarding her torso but even that after a while grew on me.

Nova prime is designed fairly well. from her gold neck rings to her twin tail hair reactors to her japanese high school leg warmers. Her prime aesthetics are some of my favorite after Loki Prime, i just wish they did something regarding her weird anatomy regarding her torso but even that after a while grew on me.

She's modelled after an actual person like the other frames are .-.

You shouldn't make fun of her.