Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alright.........this Is My Nova Prime =.=

SnakeCZR

But the Loli Tube thread was about their cuteness...

And they were well clothed...

The actual meaning of lolli is something quite different from "cute". Though i understand a lot of people use lolli to describe adorabelness and cuteness.

P.s.The true meaning kinda ruins the feeling of "aw thats cute" i actualy get from those character designs. The added fanservice most of those characters are subjected to makes the original artists intentione quite clear though.

P.s.s. Not saying Blatent means lolli's in the the perverted way. Just saying the term "lolli" is often misinterpreted and rubs me the wrong way.

The actual meaning of lolli is something quite different from "cute". Though i understand a lot of people use lolli to describe adorabelness and cuteness.

P.s.The true meaning kinda ruins the feeling of "aw thats cute" i actualy get from those character designs. The added fanservice most of those characters are subjected to makes the original artists intentione quite clear though.

P.s.s. Not saying Blatent means lolli's in the the perverted way. Just saying the term "lolli" is often misinterpreted and rubs me the wrong way.

I'm pretty familiar with Nabokov's novel...

I know he's supposed to sport a viril and hairy chest...

...but it feels more like he has some seriously awkward skin disease...

Actualy.. Those are nippels...

Also i have lost faith in my fellow Arbiters.

New screw it all and lets go all the way down to the dark places! #watchjewant

P.s. I don't think Tenno look like monsters beneath their armour. Probably very fragile skin since their warframe is kinda like their carapase and some discoloration of the skin due to the transformation. I imagine it looking like vividly colloured burn scars.

Might actualy add to their beauty, odd collours worked out well for the Asari from ME.

Edited by undernown