Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recent Frame Style

Doom_Bunny

Two parts

Armour:

With the recent frames they are missing that armoured battle suit style. Both Limbo and Mesa look like they just clothed them selves to contain their power. Limbo at least has some exposed tech on his body which makes the suit look more futuristic. Mesa however doesn't have any tech or armour which kind is out of place for warframe.

Now I could say it isn't out of place because of Frost from closed beta. However Frost's suit (although cloth in shape) looks more hardend/thicker making it appear like it could be used as armour.

Circuitry:

When an older frame casts a power glowing circuits appear, running down their body.

Image for reference

Screenshot02.jpg

However with the newer frames their whole body glows. I think it would be a nice addition to detail if this found it's way into the new frames.  Mesa's circuits could glow when building up her first power, as if her circuits were under pressure. For Limbo when he walks into a void his circuits could glow faintly just enough to make them apppear, like veins.

Edited by Postal_pat

I haven't noticed the lack of glowing circuits since I haven't played the newer frames, they just seem rather boring and less polished then the older frames. But I do agree on their design, I really don't like how Mesa and Limbo just look like clothe. They look exactly like what they are suppose to be: a magician and a gunslinger outcast. That's boring, there isn't any creativity.

Most of the older frames hint at what they are through their designs, i.e. frost has a coat suggestion cold or whatever. They aren't just "hey that looks like a magician." I liked the creative armor of older frame over the newer clothed designs. Esp Mesa, she is also very anatomically proportional compared to all other frames which further makes her feel more like a person wearing clother rather then a mysterious warrior in an futuristic armor suit.

Edited by HandsOfnArtist