Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Intensify

itsgametime1

There will be no Primed Primed Chamber, but there could be a Primed Charged Chamber; if it would be a 5 or a 10, who knows ?

And there could be Primed Flow, for which I'm very happy ^^

And Continuity was not in the list of datamined mods to be primed but it was still made, so I guess anything can happen, like a Primed Hammer Shot, that would be interesting to see the mod have Soma (haha!) use

there will be Primed Charged Chamber

Ok we got primed continuity not too long ago and i see that the trader is back in a week. Could we please get primed intensify??? Its got the same concept as continuity with the plus 30% that is clearly not enough. This would make nova perfect because the enemies would be supper slow without ruining ur efficiency with blind rage. And since we are already talking about primed +30% mods, pls don't say streamline too because that is clearly op.

you do realize you can already max nova's slow, it caps at 75% if you use transient fortitude and intensify. btw reddit posted info that was supposedly datamined about the void trader a week before he appeared. the following mods had a "primed" tag

Charged Chamber, Fast Hands, Flow, Heated Charge, Heavy Trauma, Point Blank, Ravage, Streamline, continuity. think what you will.

DE already added nullifiers because we farmed too efficiently with 3 power strength mods. do we really want MORE power strength? I already have builds with mesa that can do 70k damage a shot with infusion and other buffs, and 35k damage per excal ult. Im sorry but, no more power strength please. Not till we balance some things

Edited by cyrus106

Considering how poorly the damage of most powers scale, primed intensify would be very welcome.  I'm surprised to see so many people against it. There must not be a lot of high level players in this thread :/  

Hell you can take practically any weapon to 45 minutes in T4S with enough forma and the right mods, but no matter what your damage will fall off on your fixed damage frame powers, no matter the frame.  At a much quicker rate.  It is IMO one of the worst balance issues in the game right now.

Primed streamline is bleh.  Basically boils down to 1 free mod slot from fleeting (in addition to a higher power cost) or a slightly lower duration penalty if you still use the primed streamline with fleeting for 75% efficiency.

Like narrow minded at rank 5 is the same thing as primed continuity except without the range penalty?  What kind of logic are you smoking?

Highly disagree. Grab 4 corrosive projections, max efficiency and some power mesa, limbp, max power mirage, and an infusion oberon. 70,000 damage ult from mesa, easy 50 waves of t4 defense

Highly disagree. Grab 4 corrosive projections, max efficiency and some power mesa, limbp, max power mirage, and an infusion oberon. 70,000 damage ult from mesa, easy 50 waves of t4 defense

Or you could just get a couple randoms and a frost and still make it to 50+ t4 defense just using guns and no powers at all besides the globe.

All I need to do is prebuild a perfect team that serve the sole purpose of having 3 buffs on me at all times, (practical only for defense missions where everyone can just stand in one place) and then I can deal decent damage with frame powers (and still much higher relative damage with guns).  Is that all?

Let's see you do that solo :p

But you can't and you know it, your mesa ult power will lose effectiveness around wave 20. 

Edited by SleepingSentry

Or you could just get a couple randoms and a frost and still make it to 50+ t4 defense just using guns and no powers at all besides the globe.

All I need to do is prebuild a perfect team that serve the sole purpose of having 3 buffs on me at all times, (practical only for defense missions where everyone can just stand in one place) and then I can deal decent damage with frame powers (and still much higher relative damage with guns).  Is that all?

Let's see you do that solo :p

But you can't and you know it, your mesa ult power will lose effectiveness around wave 20.

Im sorry all im reading is "screw team balance and team synergy, make it easy for soloing". Btw, I dont EVER see guns-only going that long, the team dies or aborts long before that when I run with friends AND pubbies.