Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus In Bloom [Ooc]

Temperance000

I first read "I can cook on the bright sight of life" and were confused. 

But then again, it's bright there. Bright = Light = Energy = Hot. Works.
Also, did you ever noticed that in fictional underwater-tribes, the kitchens should be heads-down at the ceiling? Because Oil floats upwards, so to contain it in pots, you need to put them upside-down. 

• 1 month later...

Happy Holidays, friends!

Through the good and the bad, the god-awful pacing and excruciating delays, thank you for sticking with me.  I'll be spending time with family most of the holiday season, which of necessity means I'll be a little difficult to reach electronically.  I promise to check in when I can.

Currently, my plan is to write the timeskip post over the holidays, and post it within the first week of the new year.  Whether or not it will actually happen that way is debatable, but you know what they say about good intentions (aside from 'the road to hell is paved with them').

Well, that's all from me for now.  Again, thank you all for everything.

All the best,

Temperance000

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Temperance000 said:

This is what happens when your GM is bad at pacing and simultaneously in the midst of 4th year of college and a Dark Souls craze. 

I don't necessarily think this is your pacing that's at fault here. I mean, we agreed on the overall pacing in Discord. 
It's just that most of our players are pretty busy people. 

• 2 weeks later...