Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus In Bloom [Ooc]

Temperance000

Oh great, now I have to ghange the post I was working on because people can't wait for a responce from the people they're talking to. Lovely.

Mr./Ms./Mrs. Lady_Viper, 

May I inform you that Alfrond has not yet taken out the spare firing mechanism for the Spectra, and that he only reassembled the barrel part (which does not have the firing mechanism in it)?

Regards,

Renegade343

Hey, pal, I can see that you've now changed your post from when I last read it. Because he did take out a new firing mechanism in the first one. I don't see a reason to change anything in that post as the point still stands reguarding your character.

I gave two hours, not responding to someone referring to my character, after that, I'd be fine with someone moving on without me. Roll with it, makes everything much smoother.

Sometimes we have stuff going on besides forum RP, Ultima. It's really inconsiderate and impatient to ignore someone's characters and keep posting without waiting for a response. Especially because we've all been on both sides of that issue. How long did we wait for you to edit your post about Anna's backstory?

I know exactly what you mean, things going on IRL, so, now that I'm thinking again instead of being mad. I can try to be more considerate. Though, using profanity in a post is a definite way to make me lose reason. It has happened to me before, and often, so I know how it feels, but I never got quite so... Agitated, by it. There's a limit to how many compromises I can make though, not that it really matters.

I know exactly what you mean, things going on IRL, so, now that I'm thinking again instead of being mad. I can try to be more considerate. Though, using profanity in a post is a definite way to make me lose reason. It has happened to me before, and often, so I know how it feels, but I never got quite so... Agitated, by it. There's a limit to how many compromises I can make though, not that it really matters.

It's fine, as long as we remember this and don't do it again.

Hey, pal, I can see that you've now changed your post from when I last read it. Because he did take out a new firing mechanism in the first one. I don't see a reason to change anything in that post as the point still stands reguarding your character.

He thought that he should have a spare firing mechanism in his Void storage, not already taking it out and assembling it back in. 

Read it again. Barrel ≠ Firing mechanism. There is a difference. 

He thought that he should have a spare firing mechanism in his Void storage, not already taking it out and assembling it back in. 

Read it again. Barrel ≠ Firing mechanism. There is a difference. 

Read this again. Yes, I know that that's what it say now in your posts. But that's not what it said at first and you know it. So maybe you shold posts a little "Hey I shanged my post" in the OOC when you shange something. And don't try to lecture me on weapons.

Read this again. Yes, I know that that's what it say now in your posts. But that's not what it said at first and you know it. So maybe you shold posts a little "Hey I shanged my post" in the OOC when you shange something. And don't try to lecture me on weapons.

Because I accidentally pressed the 'Post' button too early. 

And even so, the first post did not indicate that he had a spare firing mechanism anyways, so that is just your assumption. 

And I do not care about lecturing or whatnot, as long as it is right.