Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus In Bloom [Ooc]

Temperance000

Triple post.  Yaaaay.

Speaking of the red lights, you guys do realize that Temperance made an announcement about the ship going to combat alert right before they punched through the Rail?  Or did everyone just kind of skip that part?

I never noticed that. I'll edit my post.

I hate being busy. Everyone here just needs to take a day to do nothing but be on Warframe.

Warframe is boring for me now. I have no goals that don't involve massive amounts of time being spent grinding for prime parts because RNGesus hates me. And because of school, I don't have the time for all that grinding.

I coined this little phrase waaaaay back when I first joined the RP forums:

RLTP

Real Life Takes Priority

Eeyup.

Humor aside, I just don't play warframe anymore because I feel like I've just kind of finished it. I have the best DPS weapons, pretty much maxed mods for them, and the best frames. Aside from that, I also have my favorite weapons and frames to use maxed out. Archwings don't appeal to me. I'll keep up with the lore, just so I don't fall behind for RP, but the game isn't that fun anymore.

I feel like Destiny had way more potential than it started with, and was only mucked up and derailed because of Activision. Bungie used to be fantastic, just look at Halo, that turned into a god damn saga at this point... And then Bungie comes in... All happy, Destiny all set... Then Activision comes in and plows Bungie and it just, done.

I still like Destiny, but I feel like they were told to rewrite the entire thing in a six month period before release.

Salad V has spoken.

And really? Not even a few minutes to Warframe? I mean I still play all those above mentioned games (and a helluvalotmore) but I still enjoy Warframe too.

I don't really enjoy it any more. The only thing that would even give me a reason to play is getting prime frames.

Humor aside, I just don't play warframe anymore because I feel like I've just kind of finished it. I have the best DPS weapons, pretty much maxed mods for them, and the best frames. Aside from that, I also have my favorite weapons and frames to use maxed out. Archwings don't appeal to me. I'll keep up with the lore, just so I don't fall behind for RP, but the game isn't that fun anymore.

Same here about Warframe. Not interested in the Archwing stuff, have everything that is actually necessary such as different frames and the best weapons both burst-damage and dps.

Most likely. Since it's selling well either way I doubt Activision will have Destiny 2 be any better - making people pay up front means you don't have to worry as much.

Then again, they have to sell the DLC's with all dem raids, but that shouldn't be too difficult to pitch, right? Everybody loves Vault o' Glass, just tell them you're making another one and the playerbase will shell out their cash.

Also, between the glorious Lotus and the annoying Peter-Dinklage-robot bossing me around? Imma go with Lotus.