Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus In Bloom [Ooc]

Temperance000

Well, Since Winged's method is catching on...

Hey Lancelot!

"Who in the void are you? and what are you wearing?"

I'm Drake! Your creator! And It's called a scarf or a Syandana in your case

"You're my creator?! Could you be less fatter?"

Well I - Hey!

"I think I touched a nerve"

I'm not stooping to your level!

I'm developing her character, it's gonna be sketch, but don't worry, unless you condone it, it is very likely the glass will never come off of it. I'm gonna set this toward, "she doesn't like being snuck up on,"

The plant senses heartbeats, so if someone just walks into her room, it'll notice, and it'll go off, waking her up...

"That, and it's just So cute!"

If you say so...

I'll give you that, but present this, why is being different so bad? As long as you aren't a monotone drone, you'll always be different. It compensates, you'll probably come up with something even more different by accident. And the uniqueness of it is in it being given to everyone else, but you were still the first.

"Shouldn't you be posting, you lazy jerk?"

I should! I just have no idea what to make you do. You've gone through your particular test, the journey hasn't really begun to the point that you can begin to check out the signal, and what you see in the signal is heavily reliant on what Temp wants.

"That's a terrible excuse. That's why post-mongol China quit the Zheng-he expedition: 'ooh, what's the point of all this? What can we possibly gain from exploring the heathen continents besides spreading imperial influence, long-term profit, and becoming a superpower in the emerging global economy, which we move too slow and are too blind to see?' Take some risks."

I hate you when you're right.