Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus In Bloom [Ooc]

Temperance000

Dude, isn't that what most Tenno are? Like, every time they get to a derelict? Or are you trying to say that there's a diffrence?

Yeah, but in general they just take cryopods to awaken their brethren. That's noble. Sahjey is ripping out old tech for money from some big greedy clan without the Lotus's blessing. That's just being scummy.

I don't think the Lotus has control over every drifting derelict in the system. They aren't really poaching anything.

I can see how a historian type would be pissy about it though.

So was she stealing stuff from the actual rail, or from just some random Derelicts? (Either way Khaldun is treating her as a thief/grave-robber.

Yeah, but in general they just take cryopods to awaken their brethren. That's noble. Sahjey is ripping out old tech for money from some big greedy clan without the Lotus's blessing. That's just being scummy.

If the Rail (whom likely have the lotus's blessing) hired them to retrieve the tech to be put towards more Tenno stuff which in turn would help the Lotus. I'm not seeing why it's an issue.

In general with the fact that most Tenno just steal/scavange things from derelicts for their own use which as has been hinted at as being 'morally okay' what's the difference if someone with the Lotus's blessing hires someone to do the job for them, It's not like they took a pod with someone inside and went to sell it.

Thief implies that one is stealing from someone else, grave-robber implies that you are taking from a grave. Neither of which were really done or are any different from everyday life for Tenno. Her crew was doing neither of these things anyway, I mean grave-robbbing I suppose, but as I said that's pretty much what every Tenno does in their spare time.

So with these things said I'm not sure why he'd have any issues with it unless they harmed a Tenno or were going to sell a Tenno. If we went with Snale's point that a Historian would be angry about the selling of stuff I would argue that Cryopods are already hefty in quantity, not really much more a historian will learn from them. She also protected the tech by spacing it so that it wouldn't go up with the exploding ship, so that alone should redeem the selling of artifacts or whatever.

Dalimar, I think you meant cross guard, not spiked hilt. I just realized it compared to the picture... The hilt is just the part you hold onto, and based on the image you showed earlier of the clan symbol. The hilt pointed straight up and then the arching spiked cross guard acted as eyebrows...

Dalimar, I think you meant cross guard, not spiked hilt. I just realized it compared to the picture... The hilt is just the part you hold onto, and based on the image you showed earlier of the clan symbol. The hilt pointed straight up and then the arching spiked cross guard acted as eyebrows...

Ah, thank you, will edit.

Sorry for my delays lately. My distance in posts, with my full plate as of late, have made me take the time to try to come up with as best of quality posts I could try to churn out with what time and energy I have to make up for the lack of posts earlier.

My post is up, and Lusith's ready to hit the ground running. Or Tacis, for that matter.

So, oddly enough, every time I listen to the song Drop Dead Cynical from Amaranthe, I think of Lusith. Why? No clue.

Anyway! If anybody here likes Electronic music and rock, then you really should check this band out.

They're a beautiful blend of both genre type songs that can only be described off as "Epic."

So far, the songs DDC, (aforementioned song) and Trinity have caught my ears the most.

Oh. And the song True.

Edited by WingedCrusade