Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus In Bloom [Ooc]

Temperance000

*sadface*

Now I curse my past self for his impatient metagaming (alongside poor financial decisions). Perhaps Abra will walk about the Towah of Powah later, but I'll take a shot in the dark here and assume Kate isn't allowed anywhere, anywhen, anymore.

At least until the hangin- I mean trial.

Nothing has happened in any of the threads I'm in for like a week and a half, what the heck is going on?

I've been busy with school IRL.  I meant to post today; obviously, that didn't happen.  I won't make any hard-and-fast promises, since I hate breaking them, but I should have something for you all by this weekend at the latest.

If I don't, feel free to spam my inbox/Steam with as many "Get off your arse, Temp," messages as you like.

Regarding Storms: the 'stash' isn't in a physical location, it's an account at a credit union.

Considering the questions Drakes' character's asking I need to know if you've thought about how you actually get in touch with this credit union. All such organisations have representatives you can find and meet with.

So, for the sake of everyone's sanity, given how incredibly slow we're moving IC, I'm going to summarize Tergit's funeral, Kate's exoneration, and the docking at the Tower in my next post.  Hopefully, this will allow us all a fresh start on interactions, and get things moving at a reasonable pace again.

So, for the sake of everyone's sanity, given how incredibly slow we're moving IC, I'm going to summarize Tergit's funeral, Kate's exoneration, and the docking at the Tower in my next post.  Hopefully, this will allow us all a fresh start on interactions, and get things moving at a reasonable pace again.

Will this also apply for actions, requests, and posts that are still in question?

Will this also apply for actions, requests, and posts that are still in question?

I will respond directly to any posts still outstanding, including yours, Astra.  I will allow each of you to summarize your individual characters' activities in your own posts.

So, to everyone who may or may not have noticed that we're moving again (STMPD, ultima, DarkShifter, Winged), it would be great if you could get yourselves caught up and join in the posting.  Another large-scale lag would make me very sad, and let's face it, no one likes a sad Temp.

Well, some of you might, but in that case, you're just mean.

Don't worry Temperance, sir! My post is up! Although, I am rather confused of the time progression... It seems rather fast forwarded, so I don't actually know if the progression between Lusith and the others are synchronized with the crew of the Manifold itself. Although, it really depends on travel time, and assuming that the tower's relatively huuuge, I'd be willing to bet that might be what could, arguably, keep the two times together.

Also, I think Lusith probably screwed herself over, should it come to violence. The tower now knows *everything* about her. That includes strategies and fighting style.

Edited by WingedCrusade

Don't worry Temperance, sir! My post is up! Although, I am rather confused of the time progression... It seems rather fast forwarded, so I don't actually know if the progression between Lusith and the others are synchronized with the crew of the Manifold itself. Although, it really depends on travel time, and assuming that the tower's relatively huuuge, I'd be willing to bet that might be what could, arguably, keep the two times together.

Also, I think Lusith probably screwed herself over, should it come to violence. The tower now knows *everything* about her. That includes strategies and fighting style.

The Tower is non-hostile, believe it or not.

As for time-scale, I skipped us all ahead to when the Manifold docked.  Since I also covered Tergit's funeral and Kate's exhoneration, that's at least an hour or two in the future from your current post.

Sorry if that was a bit fuzzy.