Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fomorian Event Help

Deidaku

Question

4 answers to this question

The score is the score of all tenno participating in your Mission . First destroy all Fusion core sth sth (yellow around rotating , look similar Like the one you have to shoot to destroy the Shield ) . If you destroy Thema you get a specific point booster . Than just shoot the Côte . I get usually around 1.2 million in a solo run with the normal imperator . So its not that hard , If you know how .

Shoot the separate little nodes on the core as quickly as possible to introduce a permanent (for the duration of the EMP) score multiplier. You can supplement damage to the core using your Archwing abilities. If all else fails, grab a few more buddies; the score is universal to the squad (as far as I can tell, anyways...) not just you. Thus, higher total damage equates to a higher score. 

Using a Corrosive Imperator, me and one other friend managed to just break 1.5mil using the method described above. 

I'm not what you'd call a serious or especially skilled player, so don't expect that to place you on any leaderboards, but it should be enough to break the 1mil minimum for the battle pay. 

Its easier if you go in with friends or premade, destroy the 2 generators to bring down the shields and wait for everyone at the core. Once everyone is there activate the gear item and shoot spinning energy-tank-looking-things. You should get at least 1.2m that way. The more damage you do while the core is down the more points you'll get.