Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Allowed To Play The Game Anymore.

PrinceOfNsanity

I said before any of this started that I was frustrated. Idk what you were expecting when people started insulting my intelligence and asking generic questions that I already answered on the first page anyways. As I said turning off Warframe and turning it back on does nothing for me, same results.

So add to the op whatever you already tried in a list, nothing will get better if you dont help people help you

Edited by rockscl

Whoops didn't see that one, sorry.

Well.., you could have done the same like me.

Typing your pass in your email without noticing it.

Maybe the EE.log catches some errors of what is going on with the connection.

It is located at " C:\Users\{your name}\AppData\Local\Warframe ".

Don't post the EE.log the whole EE.log here!

It contains personal information, like IP, ect.

Look at 1.766 By the way.

There it starts to bind the connection.

Do you people really think I'm that @(*()$ stupid? That I can't notice something simple like that? I optimized, I verified the download, I reinstalled, I download everything you people want me to @(*()$ download and it does nothing. So apparently I'm just supposed to press "enter" over and over and eventually it will work. Thanks for being clear on that DE!

running through ALL THE STEPS sometimes can cause people to realized they have sometimes: 

1) forgot a small but critical step in the process of a troubleshooting process

2) thinking the process that the person is asking them to complete is the same process as doing something similar, when it is not.  aka a power cycle VS. resetting your computer.  yes those are 2 complete different actions.

3) waiting for a response from DE, it took a week to get an answer on my launcher not updating after U15 update (which by that point i 100% missed the event they did, give from lotus, and had to solo all the quest missions)

one thing you could try if this has failed, is take your computer to your friends or other family, and test with their internet connection.  as with my wireless connection and speed i cannot even update my game when patches of 1 gig are released, leaving me to haul a 45 lb computer to a friends on Fridays, barrow their equipment and internet, wait, and test to see if the game is still functioning or is functioning.

sometimes, (not saying you do or do not) having a official/non official copy of windows can affect game function.  and I've worked with alot of people who have/hadn't official copies.

i apologize for the mean post, but sometimes people are trying and are racking their brains on trying to help you, even when they have 0 obligation to do anything.

edit: fixed some grammar, been up 36 hours.

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
Cleaning

my 2 cents,

I've worked as a call center tech support for nearly 5 years, and your acting like the very thing i would not care to help.  and for your information, you are not answering or updating your org post on what you have or have not done.  you complained about people not helping you, so we are now trying to help you.  

running through ALL THE STEPS sometimes can cause people to realized they have sometimes: 

1) forgot a small but critical step in the process of a troubleshooting process

2) thinking the process that the person is asking them to complete is the same process as doing something similar, when it is not.  aka a power cycle VS. resetting your computer.  yes those are 2 complete different actions.

3) waiting for a response from DE, it took a week to get an answer on my launcher not updating after U15 update (which by that point i 100% missed the event they did, give from lotus, and had to solo all the quest missions)

one thing you could try if this has failed, it take your computer to your friends or other family, and test with their internet connection.  as will my wireless connection and speed i cannot even update my game when patches of 1 gig are release, leaving me to haul a 45 lb computer to a friends on Fridays, barrow there equipment and internet, wait, and test to see if the game is still functioning or is functioning.

sometimes, (not saying you do or do not) having a official/non official copy of windows can affect game function.  and I've worked with alot of people who have/hadn't official copies.

i apologize for the mean post, but sometimes people are trying and are racking their brains on trying to help you, even when they have 0 obligation to do anything.

Excuse me? I did edit my original post but people are treating me like a child and asking me things I've already done and said. Crap like "Oh did you clean your cache? Did you leave capslock on? Try again! Try again! Are you SUUUUURRREEEE you're not wrong?" Do you really expect me to take apart all my set-up, my desktop CPU, and take it to a friend's house (a friend that I do not have) or a family's house (a family that I do not have)? How is this in ANY way my fault? DE caused this.I swear to God my internet is NOT the issue. You're really not helping and giving me no solution. NO ONE should have to go through this when trying to play a damn game. This is NOT my fault, I did nothing different, nothing wrong. I got up in the morning one day, saw the Nova Prime update. Updated, it would not update because of their horrible servers. They got new servers or something. I reinstalled, now I can not login. My frames and Kubrow are just sitting there. I missed the event and got no response from DE. How is that in ANY way my fault, how is that fair? I've been dealing with this for roughly 3 days now. Is that enough info for you? What else am I supposed to say? That's all I've got! So how am I the bad guy here? I'm extremely ticked off and the community treats me like crap in-game anyways. Thought I found a good game I could sit and devote myself to and enjoy, guess not!

Edited by PrinceOfNsanity

Excuse me? I did edit my original post but people are treating me like a child and asking me things I've already done. Crap like "Oh did you clean your cache? Did you leave capslock on? Try again! Try again! Are you SUUUUURRREEEE you're not wrong?" Do you really expect me to take apart all my set-up, my desktop CPU, and take it to a friend's house (a friend that I do not have) or a family's house (a family that I do not have)? How is this in ANY way my fault? DE caused this.I swear to God my internet is NOT the issue. You're really not helping and giving me no solution.

because this list is more helpful in telling the community what you have or have not done the what i just read that you edited mins before i spell checked, corrected grammar, put it in a better way to read.

things i have done:

re-installed game (also includes verifying cache/optimizing)

reset my computer (also includes power cycling, and i have done this for my router/modem aswell)

checked setting in browser to not use x10/11

re-logged onto my account on the forums to make sure my login info is correct(as well as reset my password)

used a public DNS

checked to make sure i wasnt using caps-lock

checked my internet connection and ability to get on warframe.com (as one can see)

Defrag my computer

things i have NOT done/can not do:

take my computer to a different location with internet

re-installed windows

etc.

do you see how this list is much more helpful then the 3 things you listed?

and to be honest, i don't know you, thus why i have given advise, or more of asked questions of things you have done or to try them because every time i do troubleshooting, i run a checklist of things that could cause me issues to make sure that its not something stupid causing the problem.

not everyone is a wizard that knows the problem, and sometimes even DE has to run tests or do research before they have answers.

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
Cleaning

Are you really @(*()$ suggesting I reinstall windows for this to work? How are you helping at all? You're not, you're merely talking down to me and vilifying me. I'm done.

because 80% of problems can be solved with simple troubleshooting.  and yes, i am.  because if it works then who cares if you had to do it(with win7 i know it even gives you the option to keep your older files from word to pictures and such.  as i have that OS and im pretty sure win8/8.1 has the option also)  and just because the advise i give doesnt work doesnt mean im not trying to help. as i have tried to be nice, and all you could do was snap back, thus im done being nice.  at this point that is the only things i would recomend till DE gives you more information.

I don't know if the OP is still reading this, if you are:

Just make an email account on some random thing like gmail or somewhere, just a throwaway one, just to start a "new" Warframe account (temporarily) and try logging into that one. Two things will happen:

* It works and let you in, and at least that means that the issue on your primary is likely something on DE's end, like a lock or something, and maybe you have something to yell about.

* It tells you "Login failure" again, which means something else is blocking, and since it's a "throwaway", you can give the username/password to someone here, like one of the admins, as they are on quite a lot, and they can double verify they can log on with the temp credentials, which they should, which will narrow it down to something on your end.

Normally you would just do this with a second computer or a friends computer, but you stated you don't have the ability to do those things.

The point is:

If a new account also fails to let you in, something is bound to be wrong on your end, be that the install, something blocking, etc etc, and not an issue with DE.

I don't know if the OP is still reading this, if you are:

Just make an email account on some random thing like gmail or somewhere, just a throwaway one, just to start a "new" Warframe account (temporarily) and try logging into that one. Two things will happen:

* It works and let you in, and at least that means that the issue on your primary is likely something on DE's end, like a lock or something, and maybe you have something to yell about.

* It tells you "Login failure" again, which means something else is blocking, and since it's a "throwaway", you can give the username/password to someone here, like one of the admins, as they are on quite a lot, and they can double verify they can log on with the temp credentials, which they should, which will narrow it down to something on your end.

Normally you would just do this with a second computer or a friends computer, but you stated you don't have the ability to do those things.

The point is:

If a new account also fails to let you in, something is bound to be wrong on your end, be that the install, something blocking, etc etc, and not an issue with DE.

Okay, neither one worked. What am I supposed to do/what changed? I didn't change anything since I reinstalled. How can I contact an admin, as you can see it's extremely hard for me to get a hold of a DE admin.

1) i strongly suspect a blocked port for his IP, he should set his IP to DMZ, also,

2) some package size problem may be fixed by lowering its MTU, that kept me out of Wow for like a month years ago

Both things are done in your router

Edited by rockscl

like Dspite said in his post if both do not work it is something on your end. how is contacting DE going to help?

"they can double verify they can log on with the temp credentials, which they should, which will narrow it down to something on your end."

So they can tell me what's wrong?

1) i strongly suspect a blocked port for his IP, he should set his IP to DMZ, also,

2) some package size problem may be fixed by lowering its MTU, that kept me out of Wow for like a month years ago

Both things are done in your router

How do I do that? This is confusing because I never had this issue before.

"they can double verify they can log on with the temp credentials, which they should, which will narrow it down to something on your end."

So they can tell me what's wrong?

How do I do that? This is confusing because I never had this issue before.

Commonly, you access your router by going to

http://192.168.1.1 or

http://192.168.0.1 in your browser, from there, it will ask user and pass that is setted by the internet provider or by the manufacturer and can be found by googling its model

Once you are in, you have to find some Lan Advanced config, where you can define DMZ and/or MTU

Finding your router model can help to begin with something

Edited by rockscl

Commonly, you access your router by going to

http://192.168.1.1 or

http://192.168.0.1 in your browser, from there, it will ask user and pass that is setted by the internet provider or by the manufacturer and can be found by googling its model

Once you are in, you have to find some Lan Advanced config, where you can define DMZ and/or MTU

Finding your router model can help to begin with something

*Sigh* well I guess I'm out of luck since those numbers don't go anywhere in my browser..

*Sigh* well I guess I'm out of luck since those numbers don't go anywhere in my browser..

try these:

http://192.168.1.254

http://192.168.0.254

http://192.168.1.2

http://192.168.0.2

Also, Search for your router model and paste it here, that will help

Also, if you know how, get your IP and paste it here, its windows 8, so i dont know how to get it,

what the guy above said will help you get the IP s

Edited by rockscl

Open "cmd" and type in   ipconfig

look for the number next to "IPv4 Address".  that is the number you need to enter.

----

Sorry that I stepped into this once again.

Okay I went to the ww.iis.net/home but I don't know what to do from there the other guy said something about a LAN configuration???

Okay I went to the ww.iis.net/home but I don't know what to do from there the other guy said something about a LAN configuration???

Wait, do this: copy the content of your cmd screen and paste it here, you just pasted something related the a windows webserver wich is very weird

Edited by rockscl