The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Petition To De #new Strata

Sibernetika

well that took him long to catch the hint, also what did he think was going to happen

Everyone can have a voice in the Forums, reguardless of the Platform they play on.   And I say he can have a voice, in the matter,  Cause I was there, and I agree with him on his points.   That relay only fell cause there weren't even people trying to save it.   1 squad every 10 or so minutes, then time off to get more resources to make the disruptors.    Just doesn't help to save anything.     Most people let that relay fall, either to see what DE would do, what would happen or just cause they didn't like Archwing.     Those that tried to save it, just weren't enough.   

I really hope Strata will not be rebuild in any near future. Or maybe at all. The destruction of relays should make an impact.

they say rome wasn't build in a day, but the relays most certainly were as they just popped up so why wouldn't they be able to do it again?

Surprised the tower stayed alive hovering near in the seat of Grineer power for as long as it did to begin with.

The uniqueness of the relays are just like different statues for the frames you get at those planets. Earth relay can come back with a unique ability, Such as being built with a Hydroid Barrage array replacing each meditation corner on either side of the syndicate rooms.

Then no single ship no matter how massive is safe assaulting earth relay. Then their next event can be tons of frigates which will try and swarm it instead. Many ways this can go than simply "nope, no more relay ever again" or even, "here it is again, nothing changed".

Between rebuilds, I like the idea of relay archwing excavation/salvaging missions replacing it for like a week if fomorians comeback randomly as alerts and are always a threat. So the whole system pulses with activity, between invasions, infested, relay rebuilding, protecting, salvaging. traders coming and going. keeps it interesting.

Edited by Firetempest

I'm all for Archwing mining missions, though, they'll probably just be defense missions.

Though, Hijack in space could be really interesting.  Guarding mining transports as they go though some asteroid field in space.  Or maybe make it so it has to stop one or twice, making it an automatic moving mobile defense.

Dang it. Your right.  I'll start forming the puncture weapon the second i get the hammer to 30...

I want to put the "Strata was scripted death" to the test.

just know that the onorix drains stamina like crazy so if you enjoy the quick ins beatht eh hell out of everything and outs you will be sad to see ins, no stamina, beat the crap out of stuff, and slowly make your way cause no stamina lol

No, sorry. I think Tenno need to learn to accept that they are not invincible and can lose once and a while. Here are the consequences

did I say give the relays god mode? nope I said lets rebuild it, your house gets broken, destroyed (pretend it said hello to a meteor, hey things can happen) do you oh well screw it or do you get a new house?.. own the land, well then rebuild the house ( bigger, better, maybe meteor proof)

did I say give the relays god mode? nope I said lets rebuild it, your house gets broken, destroyed (pretend it said hello to a meteor, hey things can happen) do you oh well screw it or do you get a new house?.. own the land, well then rebuild the house ( bigger, better, maybe meteor proof)

Strata 2.  new, better, less blowed up.

I'm focusing on my archwing to get ready currently.  Forma forma forma.  What do you think is the best current archwing weapon?

IMO, its the Velocitus with Rubedo-lined barrel, Auto-trigger, and max-ranked electric and toxic mods to form corrosion. The combined damage of both the magnetic and corrosive damage types adds up to about 10,000 physical damage per charged shot.

I truly don't understand why all the drama. If it wasn't talked so much on forums, I wouldn't even noticed one is missing. They are all the same! There are plenty more left! And we really need only one!

They will eventually look more distinct from one another.

Things we have to consider. Darvo and trader offing different wares per node. Perhaps some things will vanish off global market and Darvo sells them on particular nodes as a progression mechanic. Lag and spreading out load for those that cant handle rendering 200 tennos just standing around. Events linked to specific planets and their relay. How long it takes to possibly revive a relay. No one ever thinks of the future. We only need ONE right now. but that might bite us in the &#! and be a hassle later.