Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Turn Elemental Combos On And Off

Dokusi

I don't know about you but I'm sick of the game making me have a certain combo when in trying to mod It differently. Like some of the weapons with a base elemental damage I want to try to fit more combos in but the game won't let me. Or like shotguns having to have fire cause of damage mod with Added fire.

My proposition is that it would be nice to have a feature imputed into the mod system to be able to choose your elemental combo if say you had all 4 on one build or just have the elements run seperate for the hell of it.

We already have exceptional weapons that can squeeze in 3 elemental combos so don't tell me it can't be done.

That's just my opinion

This system was put in place specifically to prevent "rainbow" builds. It was designed to prevent people from just making weapons that were good versus all factions simultaneously. Now having said that there is a way to ensure your starting element stays pure. In the bottom right hand corner(the very last mod slot) place an identical mod such as elec for amprex/synapse,cold for glaxion, Toxin for mire/torid/akrid, or Fire for Ignis. That will give you a pure element that will not interfere with other combos you may want to create. 

Edited by geninrising

I do hate the fact that I want to put cold damage on a weapon that has toxin as its element and then cant since it will become viral instead, place another mod before the cold and it will mix with the elemental mod instead, so no cold damage on ichors

You have to first mix poison with something else. Like put Fever Strike and Shocking Touch on your Ichors then put the Northwind (just examples, we all know that no one uses Shocking Touch and Northwind anymore because DE can't fix such simple thing). This way you can combine the poison damage and have solely ice as the second element.