Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vay Hek's Reaction To This Event.

Sasquatchias

He has destroyed one relay, and lost, what four  Balor Formorians. Now, I am not sure how familiar you are with military tactics, but that doesn't sound easy to me. Right now he is sitting at a 20% success rate, and he has been sacrificing the most powerful ships in his armada to do it.

As far as it goes, he might as well be targeting shopping malls. The loss of the relays will have little to no impact on the tenno as a whole.

He has destroyed one relay, and lost, what four  Balor Formorians. Now, I am not sure how familiar you are with military tactics, but that doesn't sound easy to me. Right now he is sitting at a 20% success rate, and he has been sacrificing the most powerful ships in his armada to do it.

As far as it goes, he might as well be targeting shopping malls. The loss of the relays will have little to no impact on the tenno as a whole.

Do I smell a Grineer uprising coming? Maybe a change of leadership is in order.....

it isn't about how many he destroys it's about how he's actually getting some of his plan to work.

in the past his plans were blown out of the water by us and he saw not even a little success. now he's succeeded in taking down ONE of the things he said he would. that enough is cause for celebration