Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Custom Warframes? (W/ Artwork) {Warden 3-Jan-14}

PantsAdvance

Haha, thanks. Sure I will put an effort toward Tiburon, hopefully you will see it soon...

Sure, all I ask is that you would put a link in your thread back to this thread. This goes for all current and future requests! Please and Thank You!

I'll be sure to add it now!

Here's Tiburon, enjoy FrostWolf....

tiburon__water_frame_by_pantsadvance-d65

Description of the design choices

I thought that I would make Tiburon look regal and more guardian-esque, this is because Tiburon is more of a Tanking-based warframe. I based the design off of Brienne of Tarth from Game of Thrones. As this makes the Warframe look more masculine than feminine, I believe that Tiburon's elegance and femininity would come from her abilities and how she combats her enemies. (Also, there's always fanart* to see her more alluring side.) As cliche as this sounds, a water-frame should have water as a flavor to add to the design, that's why I chose to have water flowing from the helm, down the back, and down the arms and legs as well as down the 'tail'.  Moving on to the 'tail' part of the dress, I added this to more personify the shark image into Tiburon, and gives her an elegant/flowing look. I was trying to get the helm to resemble a shark's head, more-over a Tiger Shark's head, but it came out looking alot like a Sharpedo. (not saying it looks bad or nothing)

FrostWolf designed Tiburon and this is only my concept of her. Read all the details https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/27578-warframe-concept-water-frame-tiburon-concept-art/'>here and don't forget to up-vote and leave a comment!

-thanks again FrostWolf for letting me give her a concept!

I thought that I would make Tiburon look regal and more guardian-esque, this is because Tiburon is more of a Tanking-based warframe. I based the design off of Brienne of Tarth from Game of Thrones. As this makes the Warframe look more masculine than feminine, I believe that Tiburon's elegance and femininity would come from her abilities and how she combats her enemies. (Also, there's always fanart* to see her more alluring side.) As cliche as this sounds, a water-frame should have water as a flavor to add to the design, that's why I chose to have water flowing from the helm, down the back, and down the arms and legs as well as down the 'tail'.  Moving on to the 'tail' part of the dress, I added this to more personify the shark image into Tiburon, and gives her an elegant/flowing look. I was trying to get the helm to resemble a shark's head, more-over a Tiger Shark's head, but it came out looking alot like a Sharpedo. (not saying it looks bad or nothing)

FrostWolf designed Tiburon and this is only my concept of her. Read all the details here and don't forget to up-vote and leave a comment!

It's a very unique take on the concept, and I will be honest

I do like the armor for its very regal look... not feeling the helmet or the butt cape, sorry I having a lobster butt reflex.

and yet at the same time, I kinda don't like it cause its too regal it's to eloborate if that makes any damn sense. -Crap I'm gonna sound like "that guy" aren't I

The thing about sharks is yes thier symmetrical but thier also streamlined... there is minimalistic beauty to them that way.

Tiburon is  to be the Princess' -Saryn's- Bodyguard. And this does look like someone you'd find outside Saryn's room at night.

Loki: On the Side Lesbian Lover!

Shut up Loki!

but She almost rivals/surpasses Saryn in that department, it's not bad thing. It just kinda make you think She's Saryn's over protective mother rather then Sister figure. - see alot of hints of Saryn and Trinty in there-

Loki: Threesome!

Shut up Loki!

I do like that you caught that She's suppose to be Beastly by her actions and hitting you like a tidal wave as opposed to Frost and Rhino's more intimidating looks and thier habit to wade through enemies.

I kinda gravitated toward  Greek Amazons and Norse Valkryies who tend to in depictions not have much. Valkyries for example tend to have really eloborate Helmets and Breastplates and the rest is meh... Amazons well if thier wearing anything to begin with, what little they do wear tends to be very eloborate... but there is a minimalisticness to them. IE they are women that even Spartan's fear and they can easily kick your &#! naked and aren't bother by the fact you see them that way.

She doesn't look very beastly... then she shreds five guys and paints the room red with various limbs and appendages flying while loki cowers in the corner covering his balls least she turn her wraith on him.

Loki: HEY!

I do like the Trident, retains the Yari and Ji undertones I love.

I know that sounds needlessly nitpicky, and I do like it cause it has alot of effort in it, You are clearly talented in what you do. I like the idea that the water forms and flow out of her. I like the gill slips on the abdomen.  And she does give off the powerful War goddess vibe I'd go for.

I know I sound like "that guy" :(

that_man.jpg

Don't you mean That Man?!

-Thanks for the awesome honest critique, now I get exactly what you mean... though if you want to see me make a second attempt, it might be a while.

Your fine work is worth the wait..

That Man... That man I must find and kill! AWAY!

FrostWolf designed Tiburon and this is only my concept of her. Read all the details here and don't forget to up-vote and leave a comment!

This is lovely

Your art works are really quite good. Much better than anything that i could draw(which is not very hard as a preschooler is properly better than me).

If you have the time and/or desire would you perhaps take a look at my fan-frame concept.

And if you do not like it could you also spare the time to give me some feed back as to how to improve him/her.

The post is kind of long so i will not post it here.

Link to post here---->https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/17717-a-new-warframe-conceptnero-the-harbinger-of-darkness-inspired-by-the-stalkera-rouge-tenno-all-feedback-is-welcomework-in-progress/

Edited by PseudoExis

Dayum, that's some nice artwork! Great to see more of your artwork, Pants!

I can't really say I'd imagine her helmet to be so sharp-angled and curved outwards into spikes like that, but, safe for heels, that I now notice in any warframe art thanks to forums, I'm totally digging what you've done with her armour. She is looking regal alright! That tail isn't rigir, btw, is it?

Our new baroness is here, and she's looking at us like at plebs, that waste water.

Here's a concept I did for Zackai's Mechro
warframe_concept_mechromancer__by_pantsa

Description of Features

Since the warframe uses nanobots to manipulate the dead and living; mechanical and biological, I thought he should have a more toned-down appearance and parts of his armor would be covered in clouds of his nanites. This feature is apparent around the head, shoulders, hands and feet, as well as winding through his armor like veins. Having a head covered in a cloud, I thought it only fitting to resemble a gas mask. On his head and running down the length of his spine, I embedded canister-like servos to possibly attribute to the releasing and spreading of the nanite cloud. On his thighs and back, I pleated the armor to act like chambers that would be used to release the nanobots, much like insects use to breath through. His overall design is quite plain and scrawny because I thought he should resemble an atrophied corpse.

!Edit> here's the redesigned head
mechro_head_redesign_by_pantsadvance-d6a

Again, if you would like me to draw up a concept for your Fan-frame or just and idea you have, you can post here or PM me and I will get back to you. I Don't Take Hints, I'm dumb like that and I'm not trying to be an jerk by not picking up on it.

GROW SOME BALLS AND ASK ME

I'd be happy to do up some sketches for you, all I ask is have a rough description with links to non-common knowledge references or else I will do as I please with the design.

Shout out to PsuedoExis and Jellyninja12, I will be pushing out your concepts soon. And for everyone else who's requested work that I've completed, thank you for those requests and comments. I really do appreciate your opinions!

Edited by PantsAdvance

Description of Features

Since the warframe uses nanobots to manipulate the dead and living; mechanical and biological, I thought he should have a more toned-down appearance and parts of his armor would be covered in clouds of his nanites. This feature is apparent around the head, shoulders, hands and feet, as well as winding through his armor like veins. Having a head covered in a cloud, I thought it only fitting to resemble a gas mask. On his head and running down the length of his spine, I embedded canister-like servos to possibly attribute to the releasing and spreading of the nanite cloud. On his thighs and back, I pleated the armor to act like chambers that would be used to release the nanobots, much like insects use to breath through. His overall design is quite plain and scrawny because I thought he should resemble an atrophied corpse.

Again, if you would like me to draw up a concept for your Fan-frame or just and idea you have, you can post here or PM me and I will get back to you. I Don't Take Hints, I'm dumb like that and I'm not trying to be an jerk by not picking up on it.

I'd be happy to do up some sketches for you, all I ask is have a rough description with links to non-common knowledge references or else I will do as I please with the design

Shout out to PsuedoExis and Jellyninja12, I will be pushing out your concepts soon. And for everyone else who's requested work that I've completed, thank you for those requests and comments. I really do appreciate your opinions!

Hmm ... this is my first shout out. It feels nice.

Also great work. This is the kind of creature the "FEAR" Maneuver was made for.

AKA:

Forget or fu-beeep

Everything

And

Run

Edited by PseudoExis

Description of Features

Since the warframe uses nanobots to manipulate the dead and living; mechanical and biological, I thought he should have a more toned-down appearance and parts of his armor would be covered in clouds of his nanites. This feature is apparent around the head, shoulders, hands and feet, as well as winding through his armor like veins. Having a head covered in a cloud, I thought it only fitting to resemble a gas mask. On his head and running down the length of his spine, I embedded canister-like servos to possibly attribute to the releasing and spreading of the nanite cloud. On his thighs and back, I pleated the armor to act like chambers that would be used to release the nanobots, much like insects use to breath through. His overall design is quite plain and scrawny because I thought he should resemble an atrophied corpse.

Again, if you would like me to draw up a concept for your Fan-frame or just and idea you have, you can post here or PM me and I will get back to you. I Don't Take Hints, I'm dumb like that and I'm not trying to be an jerk by not picking up on it.

I'd be happy to do up some sketches for you, all I ask is have a rough description with links to non-common knowledge references or else I will do as I please with the design

Shout out to PsuedoExis and Jellyninja12, I will be pushing out your concepts soon. And for everyone else who's requested work that I've completed, thank you for those requests and comments. I really do appreciate your opinions!

Looks awesome! unnerving, but awesome!

This was my idea for a Warframe (great job on all those other concepts by the way :)

Description:

Vulcan is the Assault Warframe. He is equipped to dismantle anything set before him with superior firepower and explosions. Fitted with Grineer weaponry, retro-fitted by the Tenno, Vulcan’s extremely durable armor and weaponry exceed anything in the known galaxy. Vulcan is capable of basic acrobatic feats of other Tenno, but he is much more at home when standing still and dishing out damage to as many enemies as possible. As a result, he is used to receiving damage and remaining steadfast, despite his enemies’ attempts to knock him down.

Stats:

Health: 175.0 (500.0 at rank 30)

Shield Capacity: 75.0 (225 at rank 30)

Shield Recharge: 22.5

Power: 150 (225 at rank 30)

Sprint Speed: .9

Armor: 150

Polarities: 4 Scratch, 1 V, 1 Bar

Abilities:

1: Heatseekers

Vulcan unleashes a barrage of missiles, each homing in on a target dealing damage. If there are less targets than missiles, then multiple missiles can strike a single target.

Missiles: 3/4/5/6

Damage per missile: 25/35/50/75

Energy Cost: 50

Affected by: Stretch, Focus, Streamline

2: Explosive Rounds

Vulcan switches to explosive tipped rounds, causing his weapons to deal area of effect damage for duration.

Duration: 15/20/22.5/25 Seconds

Damage: 5/10/15/20% more damage

Area of Effect: Small, no larger than Saryn’s venom

Area of Effect Damage: 25/30/35/40% total damage

Energy Cost: 50

Affected by: Stretch, Focus, Continuity, Streamline

3: Entrench

Vulcan hunkers down into a stationary turret mode, increasing armor and shield regeneration, while increasing fire rate. While entrenched, Vulcan is immune to CC (stagger, knockdown, freeze, etc.)

Duration: 5/10/15/20 Seconds

Rate of Fire: 200% (total, not added)

Armor: 150%

Shield Regen: 150%

Energy Cost: 100

Affected by: Continuity, Streamline

4: Railshot

Vulcan charges a railgun on his back/arm/chest (wherever it ends up) before firing a shot that cleaves through enemies in a line, dealing massive damage, and stunning those not killed.

Damage: 1000/1125/1250/1500

Range: Infinite until obstructed by terrain or static structure (travels through enemies).

Energy Cost: 100

Affected by: Streamline

For aesthetic features, he would either have a sort of mortar on his back, or little missile batteries (http://www.thehdroom.com/images/news/6662a.jpg for visual reference, note the boxes on their shoulders, these would be more compact and "built-in" to Vulcan). Taking a queue from Vauban, I was thinking that he could have ammo clips on his person in some way or another (like Vauban's grenades). I was torn on Entrench between wanting large plate shielding or an energy shield to depict when the ability was active, but you can make the final call on this one. I'm pretty set on railshot being a back-mounted gun that he leans forward to charge and fire (like Boba Fett's tracer missile). Alternatively, the railgun could be wrist mounted, or fire out of his chest Iron Man style. Ultimately, if you decide to take a stab at designing this, it's all up to you, but I thought I'd tell you what my thoughts were when coming up with the abilities.

Keep up the good work :)

Edit: expanded abilities

Edited by Lamentz

This was my idea for a Warframe (great job on all those other concepts by the way :)

Assault Warframe (Tentative name Vulcan):

The Assault Warframe is slow, but deadly. Its armor is made of the highest quality of alloy plate, and its firepower outclasses any compared to it. When it comes to destroying all those in its path, this Warframe is second to none.

Heatseekers

Fires 3/4/5/6 missiles that home to the nearest enemies dealing moderate damage. If there are less enemies than missiles, then multiple missiles can hit a single target.

Explosive Rounds

For the next 15/15/20/20 seconds, bullets deal 5/10/15/20% explosive damage.

Entrench

The Warframe hunkers down and becomes immobile for 10/10/15/15 seconds. For the duration, it takes 25/30/35/40% less shield damage from all sources (HP damage is not affected). Attack speed is doubled.

Railshot

The Warframe charges a railgun on its back, and after a second, fires it, cleaving through all enemies in a line, dealing 1000/1000/1250/1500 damage to all those struck, and stunning those not killed.

For aesthetic features, he would either have a sort of mortar on his back, or little missile batteries (http://www.thehdroom.com/images/news/6662a.jpg for visual reference, note the boxes on their shoulders, these would be more compact and "built-in" to Vulcan). Taking a queue from Vauban, I was thinking that he could have ammo clips on his person in some way or another (like Vauban's grenades). I was torn on Entrench between wanting large plate shielding or an energy shield to depict when the ability was active, but you can make the final call on this one. I'm pretty set on railshot being a back-mounted gun that he leans forward to charge and fire (like Boba Fett's tracer missile). Alternatively, the railgun could be wrist mounted, or fire out of his chest Iron Man style. Ultimately, if you decide to take a stab at designing this, it's all up to you, but I thought I'd tell you what my thoughts were when coming up with the abilities.

Keep up the good work :)

That's a nice idea, I like that ^^

Ok, before anyone lashes out at FetusArmor for posting CROW into the Phase 1 council thread, Kheim and I are ok with it. ...Now you have permission to lash out at him. Thanks again FetusArmor for using your status to help me out. If any of you Master and GrandMasters want to see the the post, its apparently post #414 or around there.  Sorry I don't have a link, (can't quite see it myself.) 

All I want to say, is good luck to all the other submissions especially GTG3000's Vespa!

side note: I will concept Vulcan for you, Lamentz. Reminds me of https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/38604-warframe-concept-codename-archimedes/'>Archimedes by Archistopheles

Edited by PantsAdvance

side note: I will concept Vulcan for you, Lamentz. Reminds me of Archimedes by Archistopheles

Looking at that, yeah, that's kind of what I had in mind, perhaps a bit bulkier and less "futuristic" looking.

Edit: So I just read Archimedes' abilities, and I can assure everyone that I had no knowledge of it when I designed Vulcan despite two abilities being almost identical :\

Edited by Lamentz