Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An You Imagine Girls Playing Warframe?

KarmicRex

Yeah the one on the right pretty much encapsulates whenever me, my GF and her friend play Borderlands 2 at each-other. We call ourselves "The scream at each-other a lot team"

lol sounds like when my brother, his GF, one of my friends and I play.  Lots of "adult" talk going on and screaming.  We were told to stop using the heater vents to communicate and download Skype lol 

(We're all roommates, btw.  Two story house)

lol sounds like when my brother, his GF, one of my friends and I play.  Lots of "adult" talk going on and screaming.  We were told to stop using the heater vents to communicate and download Skype lol 

(We're all roommates, btw.  Two story house)

Once, I couldn't speak for a day because I screamed so loud at the friend who just wouldn't budge from her spot.

Fun times...

Now that I think about it, I don't really care too much about this subject. As long as they don't flat out say that they are female, I just don't think about it, otherwise I congratulate them on admitting it. I know that finding someone to admit that they aren't a guy is uncommon. At least I got a few female gamer friends. Just carry on farming.

EDIT: the female friends that I know play warframe will **** your **** up any day of the week.

Edited by XTechnomancer