Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Odd Observation.

DaibidoTheCM

Since I started playing Warframe back in Closed Beta, I have been curious as to the backstory of the game universe, and though DE has filled in some gaps on that in months with Dev streams and in-game content. Much of the Lor is still a big question mark; Just like the previous work Dark Sector. Which begs the question, what does DE have up their collective sleeves for us to fill in the lore voids, if anything at all? As well what format those bits of information will be relayed to us?

Which I have to ask, does anyone have anything I missed on the front of lore and backstory filling in? As well in what format would you all like DE to fill in us on the Lore and backstory? Is it possible they will do like another MMO years ago, one sadly I can not remember the name of, where DE has the fan base be the writers of the Lore and what they see that they like they take and make canon?

I'm spitballing these thoughts to you all to see what you all have to say. I'm curious as to what you all have to say.

Thanks you all for your time.

No storytelling. Only RNG. Only grind. You are a slave now. Accept your fate. Buy platinum. Kneel before your master.

Bah!, my true masters are the Holy Orokin Gods!, I only Kneel before the Arbiters Oh Hexis!

Down to the Lotus!, I will surpass my former master! I WL_

Ok that's enough..