Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Battle

jordanforever

There should be a special dueling room for kubrows to test their strength (something new for the kubrows since DE didn't add anything new to them for a while) in the hubs. Though if DE ever planted this in the game they have to work on their A.I's a little just just so they wont just stand there .What do you think on this idea?

Edited by jordanforever

There should be a special dueling room for kubrows to test their strength (something new for the kubrows since DE didn't add anything new to them for a while) in the hubs. Though if DE ever planted this in the game they have to work on their A.I's a little just just so they wont just stand there .What do you think on this idea?

Who are you ? Michael Vick 

We already breed them, throw out the ones we don't want, freeze the ones we MIGHT want, take them in to battle with infested monstrosities and armies of gun wielding psychopaths.

And now you want us to make them fight EACH OTHER?

You mean Pokemon but replaced with mutant bat wolf hybrids? Mmmmmm, nah my Kubrows are better off chewing on Grineer corpses. Though, not a bad idea just not quite fit out for Warframe in my opinion. It'll be better if we could interact with them more in our Lisets and be able to see our Kubrows play around with each other, or something like that.