Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U16 & 2Nd Anniversary Is Coming! What Things And Changes You Want To See?

Rayzenfloss

I would really love to see enemy AI reworks. 

Tar MOA Rework:

Rework the Tar MOAs to behave and do what the Grineer Ballistas behave and do. I was running Kappa yesterday, and had to keep moving because the ballistas would wreck me if I stood in one place. But, if I moved, they couldn't do much of anything. The MOAs were meant to keep people from sitting in one place for an entire mission. They honestly keep you from being able to do anything. They can cause your death from any range in a very small amount of time. Their shockwave sends you flying, and most of the time you get horded by the rest of the infested before you can even think of getting back up. Their tar slows you (which results in your death a lot of the time by hording), and that's only if it doesn't kill you instantly. They do way more than they should be. Infested were my favorite enemy by far, before the MOAs, and I have now almost completely stopped playing infested missions. Infested used to be an enjoyable time. Now, the Dark Sectors really have no use. You can't XP farm them because the Tar MOAs stop you dead in your tracks, the taxes set by Alliances seems to be going up, so forget all of the resources you used to get, and again, say goodbye to the fun factor, because the Tar Squad is here to kick your &#!.

Archwing Rework:

I feel as though if any work is going to be done on Archwing, it should be the gameplay itself, and not just more content. A lot of what drives the community away from Archwing is the gameplay and how disconnected it is from the rest of the game. It does not feel like Warframe. You could put some different skins on the enemies, the frame and archwing, and you could call it a separate game because of how much it differs from the rest of the game.

Golem's boss fight that transitions between Warframe and Archwing fighting will a nice start, but not really any huge improvement. It will only make that particular mission different. Sure, they could implement it in to other missions, but Archwing will still be Archwing. The same "Fly here, fly there, shoot, fly in straight line here". Nothing will really change.

Dark Sector Rework:

As they are, Dark Sectors are a train wreck. Between not even being worth playing anymore, the PvP is broken and should honestly be ejected from the game until it is actually ready. And what is the deal with Dark Sector Excavations? Now Corpus And Grineer are Dark Sector enemies?

New Frames:

I feel as though there should be a Melee Based Frame. Yes, I know Valkyr is a melee based frame. But her style is hand/foot style. I mean a frame that focuses on actual Melee Weapons. Like the Mesa has her own exclusive hand cannons, this frame should have his own sword or some such.

A time based frame. We have already broken the dimension border, why not a frame that can change time? Make it to where it can rewind a bit. A defense goes horribly wrong? He/She can take back time and allow a redo. Or maybe even freeze enemies in time. Cast it, and all enemies stand completely still until for a given time. Or an ability that allows the frame to single out, and age a target to its' death.

That's basically all I can think of. Lots of reworks would be appreciated.

So for U16:

- Waiting 2.0 - craft one thing to craft another one so you can craft final part for the main BP

- RNG 2.0 - There is a slight chance to drop a box, from this box you get ammo drum, vitallity and 0.1% chance to get new primed stance

- Enemys 2.0 - Each enemy have now build in aura that disable abilitys and drain energy power so you first must kill all enemys to be able to use abilitys

- Boss system 2.0 - Farm for a key to get to a boss so you can fight him in multi stage missions. After completing all 5 missions you get one warframe part

- Archwing 2.0 - 2 new weapons added

- Kubrow 2.0 - Kubrow now carry a gun. You can equip sentinel weapons!!! Kubrow brings havoc in melee and ... in range

This is so nightmare-ish....

For pvp to become completely vanilla, all weapons do their base damage, warframes have 100 shield 100 hp, warframes have no abilities or anything and lets say special drops appear which you give you limited use of your abilities like able to use an ability 3 times or whatever, pvp needs to be changed the way it is now is terrible and unbalanced.

For certain dark sectors to be only able to be held by certain clan sizes, so say pluto can only be contested among moon clans and what not. Monopolies are @(*()$ stupid and it needs to be fixed, alliances should be limited as well i want to see competitiveness not this stagnant broken system.

Improve the loot on dark sectors so we actually have a reason to go to them.

Give us unlimited trades each day

completely overhaul the kubrow system its @(*()$ terrible

remove forma blueprints from the void and give us full forma

Braton and Lato Vandal, Primed Chamber (not Primed Charged Chamber).  Edit: Exclusivity sucks and as a GM founder I would support release of any of my gear.  Exclusivity should only be timed in games like this.

Edited by Nickeltoe

Archwing is fun but for now they should leave it as a mini game and fucos the real game.

After they make some good content to the end game players they can go back to archwing.

What are end game players?

End game is a myth, it´s only a word, there is no such thing.

I never saw anyone who was asking for more "endgame" content posting an idea or an example.

@topic: I wrote this in another thread and I write this here. I hope U16 is a rather small update, like U 13, a new frame, new weapons and a new tileset, nothing more contentwise. But the thing is we will get at least the swimming mechanic.

Braton and Lato Vandal, Primed Chamber (not Primed Charged Chamber).  Edit: Exclusivity sucks and as a GM founder I would support release of any of my gear.  Exclusivity should only be timed in games like this.

I agree for mods. Those are often needed for specific builds. I hope the Void Trader mods come back often as well, I already know people who missed them, and I will sure miss some if I cannot play Warframe for whatever reason.

Braton and Lato Vandal would be nice, but DE has already stated those won't return (although there is no real reason why they can't, unlike founders).

Regarding the Founder Items, good luck convincing other founders of supporting this. You are actually one of the few founders I've seen who want Excal Prime to be released to the public (although I heard that opinion before). I am not a Founder, but I think I understand both sides.