Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U16 & 2Nd Anniversary Is Coming! What Things And Changes You Want To See?

Rayzenfloss

For Anniversary i expect Exca Proto and New Cosmetics that is Platinum Worthy.

For U16 maybe New tilesets ( under water please ), New Frame, New Boss? (maybe) , Lore? ( as if?! ) ,Hot Fix ( please ) , Focus System ( i hope ) , New Faction ex : Famorian Juggernaut ? boss? ( Pluto Based ) LOL

I hope the incoming Equipment BP can be Aquired from high Tier Planets or Specific non boss nodes? cause some of the nodes are empty

How about the Excalibur-ish suit of Hayden Tenno from the 2004 Dark Sector Demo for the anniversary? Maybe with DEX AkLatos to round it off?

As for Update 16 wishes? Major fixes, polishing and improvements to existing elements. Also some new quantity vs quality balance for enemies, combined with better AI.

Maybe have enemies shrink in numbers but get smarter and trickier to fight with level (Mercury 20 Lancers at once dumb and easy to kill -> Eris 5 Lancers at once clever and hard to kill).

Nyx Nemesis Proto Armor, some kind of new matchmaking/netcode

Nyx and Nemesis have nothing in common besides that decorative bit on the helmet and having a female wearer (if Tenno have actual sexes, but not even go there).

Nemesis also has a male looking body and moved masculine. So it would just look wrong on Nyx. It's like bringing the Blaze design back as skin for Ember.

Nemesis only power was the energy shield, which would point more towards Volt and the massive blade arm which would also require an overhaul of the model to be a skin for a Warframe.

So sadly the only way i could see Nemesis in the game would be as bonus boss.

Well : 

Proto armor back 

News exclusive weapon like dex furis?(if not wrong)

Boss for Earth & Eris 

News planets

UI fix (Getting randomly nearly invisible squad)

Squad related bugs fixed ( The one where you join people late , or people join you late , the auto/random kick from squad )

Better performance since the event , i got some random game freeze that lead to crash wasting 3 round  (and even if the squad keep doing it no way to join back)

So yeah overall bug fix and performance , and fix the mini map ;) it's sometime show all way in one time..

Nyx and Nemesis have nothing in common besides that decorative bit on the helmet and having a female wearer (if Tenno have actual sexes, but not even go there).

Nemesis also has a male looking body and moved masculine. So it would just look wrong on Nyx. It's like bringing the Blaze design back as skin for Ember.

Nemesis only power was the energy shield, which would point more towards Volt and the massive blade arm which would also require an overhaul of the model to be a skin for a Warframe.

So sadly the only way i could see Nemesis in the game would be as bonus boss.

All of the stuff regarding Nemesis, masculinity and such are irrelevant since Nemesis is still a female. We can already change the idles of our warframes now too if you wanted it to match the look. As for the blade arm, that could be a special weapon that you farm from orokin derelict maybe? 

- Disclosed Drop Tables and anything but Prime Parts & BP's taken out from rotation C.

- Buff for: Shotguns/Snipers/Daggers/Dual Daggers and the poor AkLato.

- New modes for AW and Void Keys taken out of Interception 4th round reward.

- 4+ player squad missions.

- Bosses on the bossless planets and without the key farm nonsense.

- Less grind and more cosmetics ~~ Like seriously we don't mind buying swag just don't be stupid and try to force our hands.

- Proto Excal return and Possibly a Nemesis skin.

- Dex Glaive