Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U16 & 2Nd Anniversary Is Coming! What Things And Changes You Want To See?

Rayzenfloss

Prime Accessories that are actually good. *looks at Pyra Prime*

I want my PVE Dark Sectors back. I don't care for your horrific PVP exploitable mess of a game mode. If I wanted to deal with other people, I would turn off my PC and go outside.

QUEST SYSTEM. LORE. I want the Wraith and Vandal weapons to return via quest system.

Targis Prime (and Misa Prime, although I don't have that one) would like a word with you.

I only liked Targis Prime's leg plates, I didn't like the chest or the shoulders, so I didn't think it was worth spending so much on just a pair of leg plates.

I wasn't around for Misa Prime, and even if I was, I don't like that one either. Too much gold, and its too spindly.

I only liked Targis Prime's leg plates, I didn't like the chest or the shoulders, so I didn't think it was worth spending so much on just a pair of leg plates.

I wasn't around for Misa Prime, and even if I was, I don't like that one either. Too much gold, and its too spindly.

Well, Primes involve gold. Although the new primes can be recoloured and it's likely that the older ones will follow soon™.

What's wrong with the current netcode?

It's not as if this game has BF4 problems. It's all peer to peer.

It's way to bandwidth intensive. You can't enjoy a session without any lag with a host <1Mbit/s upstream.

(At least in mission like Defense, Mobile Defense, Survival, Interception...)

That's a real problem with pug/public teams, cause there definetly arent enough connections available

to host games fine. DE built a game with a infrastructure in mind that doesn't exist in reality.

On top of that, the matchmaking system choose the host by a simple (idle) latency check in the lobby.

That is a joke. Maybe the 2Mbit DSL guy have the best ping among the other 3 with 100Mbit cable connections.

But as soon as the game starts and the net code is trying to shove 100 KB/s through his 10 KB/s line...

Massiv lag, to the point where the connection drops...host migration...lot of fun...

So for U16:

- Waiting 2.0 - craft one thing to craft another one so you can craft final part for the main BP

- RNG 2.0 - There is a slight chance to drop a box, from this box you get ammo drum, vitallity and 0.1% chance to get new primed stance

- Enemys 2.0 - Each enemy have now build in aura that disable abilitys and drain energy power so you first must kill all enemys to be able to use abilitys

- Boss system 2.0 - Farm for a key to get to a boss so you can fight him in multi stage missions. After completing all 5 missions you get one warframe part

- Archwing 2.0 - 2 new weapons added

- Kubrow 2.0 - Kubrow now carry a gun. You can equip sentinel weapons!!! Kubrow brings havoc in melee and ... in range

One or many of those :

• John Prodman alternate skin for Vauban (much in the same vein as the Proto Excalibur skin for Excalibur).
  • A "Shield Matrix" mod (apply a % of your Armor to your shields, max 30~50%)
  • Relay rebuilding community event (donate ressources to have destroyed relays rebuilt)
  • A new Sword and Shield weapon
  • An actual 'Spear' weapon
  • Release the Tekla Pistol as an actual weapon and not just an ingame prop
  • Meeting with the Lotus hologram / actual Lotus (the latter if her status as an AI is retconned)
  • Alternate voice packs for Ordis (or in fact, ability to select a different Cephalon for the Liset)
  • Grate Prime! (of course!) As a throwable, melee weapon... or as a joke inventory item that makes the grate that falls in intro sequence of missions golden
  • Vay Hek Earth boss 'chicken frame' having "Chocoboat" stamped on the side as an easter egg
  • A "Chocoboat" nogle that's inspired by the art done in the Prime Time episode where the Chocoboat came to be
  • A special sigil / emblem that says "Played Warframe for two years and all I got is that lousy sigil / emblem" XD
  • A special sigil / emblem that says "It's the Grineer" and another that says "Salad V"
  • Same as the previous but as a bronze statue for the dojo of an Excalibur holding a sign with the appropriate message.

More imersion , stuff like the personal ship and the Hubs and the syndicats, Great additions!  I would love to see more of that.
And more changes to the social aspect of the game . A better trading system ( then the basic trading chat ) , A more friendly chat system overall , atm the chat feels to me like something on top of the game and not a part of it, probebly need to redisgn it alittle and change the functionality alittle, activation fading and more tweaking.
But overall keep up the good work!

Random mission button on a given planet.   With rewards to make it attractive enough to use.

Mission rewards put in codex under mods, and not just left blank.  This game is way too wiki reliant.

Slight buff to frame loot pickup radius (carrier spam way too strong).  

All companion weapons interchangeable, so the melee weapon gets more use.

Pvp completely unrelated to pve node control.  Way too annoying as is.

More archwing mission types!  Hopefully with bigger enemies.  Shooting at tiny red lights most of the time isn't so fun.  Companions in space!  Doggy jetpacks are a GREAT idea.