Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things You Want To See In The Dojo

Syllabea

I just thought of something for the dojo.

I'm sure that we've all done the "collect data" missions, which to me seems very bland. At first I thought by taking the data to extraction I would get something but it appears I presumed wrong. But anyhow here's the idea:

What if every time you complete the data collection missions with your clan mates, you gain a piece of information on the boss for that planet. The information shows how the boss is built and what they are capable of. And every data collection mission on a particular planet holds a unique piece of information on the planet's boss. Once you've collected them all, you can head to your dojo and upload the information to a simulation machine, much like the one Lotus uses to test your mastery levels. Then you can enter the simulation machine and it will construct a virtual copy of the boss for you and your clan mates to practice at. And ofcourse, a scoreboard for who can take the boss down fastest.

+1 this idea, it sounds VERY awesome!

We already had a topic for this lads:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/33986-dojo-suggestions-and-ideas/?hl=azjhoolies#entry311970

For the love of god, give us A TON of things to craft with all these materials(Like decorations for the Dojo or something). If you're going to give me 52,000 nano spores, give me some 5,000 nano spore item to craft! I shouldn't have 20,000+ of all these materials and nothing to use them off, amirite?

i want to create a giant statue of a nano spore!

I would love it if the tiles were customisable to the extent that you could add your own secret areas to the game.

I'm serious, I would spend literal hours creating a huge expansive map with tons of secrets and invite people to find them.

I want to see plants and ponds, getting sick of all the metal about, need some nature in this game.

New maps :C im tired of the ship and the snow map my eyes hurt :C

Edit: What about an options on mods like if you have a Full mod and you are lvl 3 warframe you could use that mod and when you lvl your warframe and it give you more points you can just click on the squares on wich lvl you want to use on that mod

Because seriously.... so bad that you have a vit with 5 squares and with other warframe you want it with 3 so you start to upgrade a new one -.- such a wasted of money and cards.

Edited by Swarovsky

• 3 weeks later...

Like I said before, I want a use for all my useless materials like my 52,000 nano spores. Tons of helpful craftable items PLEASE. Maybe stuff that gives minor buffs to your entire clan? Like 1% extra damage or whatnot?