Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relays Are Getting Rekt'd. So Whats A Good Event In The Aftermath?

(PSN)Fac3kick3r_lolz

No rebuild missions. The decision was made to let them die, now live with that decision.

What they should do is put together a "This is what you missed out on" video, showcasing all the cool stuff that would've come to Warframe in the future had the relays survived.

A vengeance-focused event, perhaps.  If not the Tenno's vengeance (since it could be argued that the Tenno were being balanced by Hek for trying to hold territory, and to seek revenge would be disturbing the balance), then the vengeance of the Syndicates.  The Steel Meridian and Red Veil, especially, could easily sponsor such a strategy; they could also appeal to the mercenary and/or righteous Tenno just as easily.

Also, I've been out of the loop since Europa's Relay went boom.  How many Relays have been destroyed so far?

Edited by Katakuna

A vengeance-focused event, perhaps.  If not the Tenno's vengeance (since it could be argued that the Tenno were being balanced by Hek for trying to hold territory, and to seek revenge would be disturbing the balance), then the vengeance of the Syndicates.  The Steel Meridian and Red Veil, especially, could easily sponsor such a strategy; they could also appeal to the mercenary and/or righteous Tenno just as easily.

Also, I've been out of the loop since Europa's Relay went boom.  How many Relays have been destroyed so far?

Three in total.

Honestly, I think we ruined any chance of allying with the Corpus...

We raided Frohd Bek's Hyena Factory, took his son, and also with this tactical alert, we are finishing off damaged Corpus Ships....

So there is no chance we are gonna convince the Corpus to help us or even join them as we have most likely pissed them off real good...