Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relays Are Getting Rekt'd. So Whats A Good Event In The Aftermath?

(PSN)Fac3kick3r_lolz

It would deffinitly be interesting having Frohn Bach (hope i said it right) suggest that we team up with a Corpus fleet and we go detroy some Fomorian factories on Ceres and like this DE introduces Archwing to |Ground missions. It would be awesome to leave the charge of the Corpus fleet (all them Obelisk class vessels, Fighters and much more..) all the while sabotaging Galleon cores by infiltrating them with our archwings, disabelling Fomorians and letting the Corpus finish them... Yeah I can get behind something like this.

The hunt for Hek

We engage in intergalactic space battle with dozen of Tennos on an all out war against Hek.

Corpus supplies us with dozens of dreadnoughts and we destroy every last frikkin formorian standing.

While Lotus laughs maniacally off screen.

Plot twist Corpus rigs said dreadnoughts to explode taking us with the grineer.

A good aftermath event would be one that doesn't involve archwing and that actually rewards people that play more than once with more than not having to see a few faceless characters no one cares about get blown up along with some space stations that are identical on every planet.

we cant team up with corpus now because our new tactical alert says that we have to destroy even MORE of corpus fleet.

hey corpus we will destroy your fleet, and then you will help us destroy grineer....oh wait you dont have ships anymore because we fkin destroyed them

Did you seriously just write that word as "rekt'd"? That is.. i don't.. .. xD

On-topic: I hope we'll be able to rebuild the lost hubs at some point. Hopefully after they've put a bit more work into them, so a majority of the community will see the merit of having all of them around.

A good aftermath event would be one that doesn't involve archwing and that actually rewards people that play more than once with more than not having to see a few faceless characters no one cares about get blown up along with some space stations that are identical on every planet.

Well I said the aftermath event could have both regular missions and archwing missions. Maybe I should of said that the event could of been completed with regularly or with an archwing.to cater to people with archwings and those who arent interested in archwing.

Please...no hunt for hek can we move on to another enemy please? Getting bored and tired of hek and alad...next boss after this event

Time to put Nef Anyo, Tyl Regor, Kela De Thaym and J3-Golem into the grab bag then. Of course Rotten Salad and Vey Kek will be at the top.

Forget the Corpus. The Grineer at least genuinely thank you and willingly pay you for a job well done.

Ruk during the G. Dilemma made it quite clear that he respected and appreciated the Tenno who helped him out.

Alad V during the G. Dilemma taunted people regardless of what side they were on, and begrudgingly paid his supporters.

They Corpus only care about themselves. They only resort to Tenno because they know they are too weak to fight the Grineer head on, and figure using the Tenno as pawns is the way to go.

Corpus suck. Grineer for life.

In regards to Vay Hek destroying our Relays, he is really doing us a favor. Any time I go in one it's full of that Region chat nonsense, which kills any appeal the Relays have.

A shame I cannot assist Uncle Vay Hek. 

Edited by Tymerc

Actually giving us a reason to care about the relays to begin with should be the foremost thing. If I didn't much care about the original relays that just materialized out of nowhere, were all identical, with no story as to why they exist, and who thought it was a good idea to build an apparently defenseless gleaming white tower near places like the Grineer capital, etc. why should I care to replace them?

A community's interest doesn't come from nowhere, you have to actually make an effort to capture it. Given that DE apparently failed with the first impression, I wouldn't be hopeful for future ones on the same vein.

we cant team up with corpus now because our new tactical alert says that we have to destroy even MORE of corpus fleet.

hey corpus we will destroy your fleet, and then you will help us destroy grineer....oh wait you dont have ships anymore because we fkin destroyed them

Which makes even less sense in the context of the current event (what little there is), since the Balors are attacking Corpus ships too. Hell, it's how we're introduced to them in the AW tutorial.

Splits our attention whilst simultaneously giving the Grineer fewer enemies to shoot at. Having the tac alert/event share the same time slot just seems off and makes Lotus seem even more incompetent than usual. :-/

Forget the Corpus. The Grineer at least genuinely thank you and willingly pay you for a job well done.

Ruk during the G. Dilemma made it quite clear that he respected and appreciated the Tenno who helped him out.

Alad V during the G. Dilemma taunted people regardless of what side they were on, and begrudgingly paid his supporters.

They Corpus only care about themselves. They only resort to Tenno because they know they are too weak to fight the Grineer head on, and figure using the Tenno as pawns is the way to go.

Corpus suck. Grineer for life.

In regards to Vay Hek destroying our Relays, he is really doing us a favor. Any time I go in one it's full of that Region chat nonsense, which kills any appeal the Relays have.

A shame I cannot assist Uncle Vay Hek. 

Hating an entire faction because of one bad apple..... I guess Ruk trying to kill you and bogarting the Orokin Cells (The reason why you go to kill him) completely skipped over your head.

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13

I would love to see an event where there is like a whole corpus fleet charging right into a fomorian and we are on our archwings as we just see the battle rages on and like a Corpus capital ship gets blown up and there is little ships flying around and shooting, I think it would be really cool

Hating an entire faction because of one bad apple..... I guess Ruk trying to kill you and boguarding the Orokin Cells (The reason why you go to kill him) completely skipped over your head.

Don't put assumptions down my throat. I was just using one of the finer examples out of many. 

Item drops don't really have any relevance to what I said. I was talking about an event, and lore in general.

You should read up on the Corpus. Alad V isn't the only "bad apple". The entire faction is messed up for a variety of reasons.

Edited by Tymerc