Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Add The Cronus Bp Again!

Johannez

DE can you do that? It turns out it nobody got it after U12. Not the new players, neither older ones. Very very low conclaive doesnt help, solo, public, farming - nothing helps. It is a cool sword, some need it for mastery, some are fans of it!

Same Topic: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/179120-cant-get-the-cronus-blueprint/

Another Topic: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/178669-does-captain-vor-drop-anything-else-than-seer-pistol-barrels/

Cmon, we want it back

Edited by YavielsNight

Alright, many people commented that it would be missing since U12. Everone in those 2 Topics i posted above said they ran hundrets of Vors. Same did I. One guy even created a new account and tested it, he did NOT get one. Why is it so hard to get it a second time? There are alot of swords ingame, and as new player you dont have much weapon space, so im sure many did the same as I - sold it. I'm MR17, no drop.

I got one yesterday,one the day before,and one last Sunday...all in just getting the Stalker to come after me.

Stalker does not drop Cronus?

The Cronus BP becomes exponentially harder to get the more you run the Vor mission. So, by running the mission dozens, to a 100+ times, my chances to get the BP are extremely slim.

The BP is meant to be a guaranteed drop for new players facing Vortex the first time, and, in result, it should be for you if you join them.

This was done after plays farmed Vor for the BP in what used to be easy credits.

Moved to a more appropriate subforum.