Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Will Happen With People Trying To Complete The Event....

EX-Zanki

Either there will be a rebuild event, or we'll just be screwed...

Although I 100% doubt DE wouldn't have something planned for this in case the player-base wasn't too keen on saving the Hubs too much. They wouldn't have went through the trouble just to have this happen, with their hubs unusable.

Edited by WingedCrusade

Only 6 Relays are getting destroyed. We started with 7, so that'll leave 1 left (presumably Mercury, as it is the only one left not MR locked). And after this event, the Syndicates will help us rebuild the Relays. 6 Relays destroyed... 6 Syndicates to help us.

Mark my words on this.

Only 6 Relays are getting destroyed. We started with 7, so that'll leave 1 left (presumably Mercury, as it is the only one left not MR locked). And after this event, the Syndicates will help us rebuild the Relays. 6 Relays destroyed... 6 Syndicates to help us.

Mark my words on this.

We'll see... I guess both Mercury and Saturn will fall...

I'd say that sounds about right, anyone not up enough on points will be s.o.l

Unless there's something DE has up its sleeve somewhere and the tin hat crowd get theyre theories proven that we were meant to lose the relays.

Either way, it will all prove very interesting what DE does with everything after this event.

I'd say that sounds about right, anyone not up enough on points will be s.o.l

Unless there's something DE has up its sleeve somewhere and the tin hat crowd get theyre theories proven that we were meant to lose the relays.

Either way, it will all prove very interesting what DE does with everything after this event.

We were meant to lose these Relays. It's pretty obvious at this point. There's more evidence pointing towards it than there is pointing against it.

Read this:

Mark my words on this.

After the event, Lotus will say something like, "Tenno, thankfully we got our Syndicate allies to help us rebuild the Relays. You can buy things, trade, etc. in them"