Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Your Favorite Pizza?

Imaru

My favorite type is either Hawaiian or this certain type of pizza that only one place I know serves.

I think its some sort of satay chicken. and its got yogurt and cashews on top. it may seem disgusting to some people  but I love it.

the only bad thing is its very expensive... well that and the fact that I already ate the last slice and now want more from talking about it.

I wonder if there is a thing as to much pizza...

Well here in Italy where i live we have a huge selection and all pizzas are usually excellent,

i eat it 2 times/week and i almost never choose the same one.

That being said a "Caprese" it's like a "Must Eat" one, you can never go wrong with a Caprese

Edited by Phoenix86

You get one slice. If you're able to eat the slice of pizza with the Ghost pepper on it, you get 1 free large pizza of your choosing. I'm very tolerant of spicy foods. I've eaten a Red Savino pepper, and that thing is 248,556 on the Scoville Scale. 

Enjoy my Trinidad Scorpions :3

10447620_705186186239830_412466826377000

Enjoy my Trinidad Scorpions :3

10447620_705186186239830_412466826377000

My father tried them, he said out of all the peppers he's eaten, this one was the third most spicy. 

But then again, his brother was a damned pepper farmer and he cultivated a lot of spicy stuff, so he got used to it really quickly.

My father tried them, he said out of all the peppers he's eaten, this one was the third most spicy. 

But then again, his brother was a damned pepper farmer and he cultivated a lot of spicy stuff, so he got used to it really quickly.

On the Scoville they should be on top (well, recently beaten but none the less... "deadly")

i guess a lot depends on climatic conditions etc

I can assure you they are hot as hell, i made an extra spicy oil and called it "cooking napalm" but i usually use it to have fun with friends, see someone laugh, someone cry, some screaming...

it has almost no room in "normal cooking" it just obliterates any other taste.