Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Liset Decoration: Weapon Mounts (Aka I Will Give You Plat For This)

Fierach

Weapon Mounts.

I know our Lisets are pretty cramped, but DE should consider decorations in the form of weapon mounts. Some of us put a great deal of effort into making ourselves, and our weapons, look good, so the ability to mount up a particularly favored weapon in the Liset when we're not using it would add a nice touch.

For example, although I have my Soma Prime, I'm extremely reluctant to toss away my original Soma and make space. I love that gun, its popped many a head, and kicked many an ! with a potato and four forma in it. I'd love it if I could just mount it up on a wall in my Liset somewhere.

EDIT: Imaru12 below brought up the idea of it also being applicable to Clan Dojos.

Imagine heading to your Clan's Dojo. You walk down a hallway with a bunch of "retired" weapons mounted along the length of the room, with the former owner's name, and number of kills acheived with the weapon displayed under it in a holographic display.

Don't lie, you'd pay for that.

Edited by Fierach

Sure. I may not use it but more cosmetics are always fun. Perhaps alternately  these could be Dojo decorations and you can donate a weapon you own to b displayed. It would be returned upon decoration destruction. 

Sure. I may not use it but more cosmetics are always fun. Perhaps alternately  these could be Dojo decorations and you can donate a weapon you own to b displayed. It would be returned upon decoration destruction. 

I was considering that too, but donating to a Clan would be a bit more difficult and complicated with permissions and all.

Imagine heading to your Clan's Dojo though. You walk down a hallway with a bunch of "retired" weapons mounted along the length of the room, with the former owner's name, and number of kills acheived with the weapon displayed under it in a holographic display. That'd be cool.

I was considering that too, but donating to a Clan would be a bit more difficult and complicated with permissions and all.

Imagine heading to your Clan's Dojo though. You walk down a hallway with a bunch of "retired" weapons mounted along the length of the room, with the former owner's name, and number of kills acheived with the weapon displayed under it in a holographic display. That'd be cool.

Now I want that to be a thing. 11/10 would rush. 

This I can agree with.