Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Specters, Its About Time This Gets Polished.

Genji

We could use some major love here.

AI:

Their AI isn't suited for player use, it is rare for a specter to follow you to extraction. They do not prioritize sticking close.

Corrupted Lancers barely follow you, Shield Osprey will leave you to commit suicide, Ancient Healers wander off. etc.

They need to keep to the pace of Tenno Specters when it comes to following, ESPECIALLY the Shield Osprey.

UI:

Different icon on the map, health in HUD (See downed status of Tenno Specter) Icon over the Specter for other players to differentiate it from the enemies.

Options:

Steel Meridian's Roller? Beyond Squishy, The Infested Charger? Meh.

I'd love to see Hellions, Corrupted Heavy Gunner, Scavenger Drones (Add Carrier like benefit), Anti MOA, Mutalist Tar MOA & Toxic Ancient added.

Assassin Squad Kill Reward:

Upon killing assassins, you get x5 of the attacking specters in your gear inventory. Getting killed or downed by them or when they are on the field, consumes them by x5.

Commands:

It would also be great if we could get hot key commends for them to do the following:

Move here: Set a specter specific waypoint toggle on an area or even a fellow player. 

We should have Grineer Regulators that give us some sort of boost like the grineer have, speed or power would be cool. We already have enough attack specters, give us another utility specter like the shield drone. 

Or it could lower enemy accuracy since it jams radars.

Edited by HandsOfnArtist

We should have Grineer Regulators that give us some sort of boost like the grineer have, speed or power would be cool. We already have enough attack specters, give us another utility specter like the shield drone. 

Or it could lower enemy accuracy since it jams radars.

+1

• 2 weeks later...

I'd prefer Grineer commander or Napalm Arctic Eximus to this pathetic rollers. They are trully waste of reputation down the toilet bowl.

Regulators are ok too, except for they are to be immediately destroyed unless being invisible.

I thought the death squads should be something close to the Targets we hunt for.I would not mind the warrior equipped with ogris and that is able to take cover and shoot effectively and retreat to regenerate shields smth like that.Even if I purchase only one for 2500 rep.

And the reward for the death squad elimination is something to be desired.

Edited by YourMoms

The AI is terrible on them... i can understand Chargers just well, charging naturally at everything and anything - its what their counterparts do but Shield Osprey enemies actually tag alongside allies they want to shield and bugger off to another when those allies get killed, the specter versions focus almost on cert on other spectres... it should be the caster first, his allies if he goes down and THEN other spectres. Its even worse when its a Charger because his mindless rage assaults on long distance enemies means the Osprey is as good as gone for good with him.

The Rollers though everyone agrees are terrible. Ive seen it wiped clean out in one hit in defense missions in the first five waves... its not aggressive enough and it doesnt seem to lock any enemies down - they are a joke. Given the Grineer theme of Steel Meridian can we just get Drahk spectres instead... at least they would be tankier and more aggressive, honestly i stopped using Roller Spectres weeks ago.

• 1 month later...

I did not understand, so if I do an assassination mission, I will receive x5 spectra? please explain better.

Syndicate "Assassins" not an assassination mission, as in assassins that the Syndicates send after you & x5 syndicate specters, not x5 spectra the weapon, that wouldn't make sense.

Edited by Genjinaro