The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All The Fusion Cores In The World..

Renkuya

Any time I've gotten a primed mod so far, straight to rank 8. That's before I really started grinding the hek out of T4 survivals. I'll probably max my next primed mod without trying. I'd rather a prime piece at 40, 60 and 80 minutes than crappy fusion cores. AND FORGET ABOUT THOSE FORMA BP.

As far as ample fusion cores + Credits go, 15 mil and climbing and most of my mods are almost maxed, meaning one rank left. but I suppose if I'm rolling in cores even greater now I might as well go ahead and burn them off on the one or two ranks on mods I've been just neglecting to do. I still stand by my opinion that Rotation C is no play to get Forma BP or Fusion cores though. 

New players always wonder what's so "precious" (Smigel voice) about fusion cores.

Serration

Vitality

Redirection

Sanctuary

Heavy Caliver

Hornet Strike

Prime Continuity

Prime Flow

Prime Point Blank

and MOOOOOAR when Void Trader returns.

PM me. I will give you plat for your cores. Cores are LIFE!

Plus ample cores and ample cred-cash means you can level up mods with abandon, almost as soon as you get them.

I'm not new, all my ten rank mods are pretty much exactly where I want them. You know what's not where I want? R5 cores and Forma BPs...

P.S. You left out all the corrupted mods D:

There should be a guaranteed reward for putting a set amount of time into the game. Being Rotation C is 20, 40, it should be a guaranteed reward of Prime Parts or w/e. 

Or I would even be happy if they added Rotation D, at 30,60, which were 100% guaranteed Prime Parts.

Can we stop getting 20+ fusion cores per 40 minutes of survival? I'm really not enjoying my rotation C rewards being a stack of R5 cores. Between those and Forma I'd really rather just not play. Rotation C being 20,40,etc makes it even more annoying. I DON'T WANT TO GRIND ALL DAY FOR STUPID CRAP THAT I'VE GOT TOO MUCH OF AS IS.

hmmm You are probably the only one that doesnt want 5 pack r5 cores in survival.

Edited by DotBeta

Wait until the trader returns and you'd want em back ^^

I don't even need R5 cores for that really.. I've got a couple hundred of other cores. If it's anything like the last time it'll be straight to rank 7-8 with the mod, Sure I've still got 8-10 or 9-10 but I'd really rather not get the cores when I'm 40 or 60 minutes in. Or perhaps they can not give me rotation A twice. 15,30 and 45 is WAY less "omg kill me" than 20,40 and 60. three hours for junk really turns me off the game.

Edited by Renkuya