Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tipedo's Slashing Sound Effect Of Bo's Hitting Impact

ndantony

Tipedo is a stave not a polearm. It's using the stave sound, not the polearm sound. I agree it sounds weird but as a lover of the bo and someone who has been hoping for a good, non prime stave for a while I kinda like it.

Edit because apparently I've lost my ability to English.

Edited by Stratego89

Tipedo is a stave not a polearm. It's using the stave sound, not the polearm sound. I agree it sounds weird but as a lover of the bo and someone who has been hoping for a good, non prime stave for a while I kinda like it.

Edit because apparently I've lost my ability to English.

Like it or not is beside the point. I didn't said I didn't like it.

I'm only providing feedback and talking about the sound effect as the Tipedo's main physical damage featured slashing and physically with blade's ends.

Like it or not is beside the point. I didn't said I didn't like it.

I'm only providing feedback and talking about the sound effect as the Tipedo's main physical damage featured slashing and physically with blade's ends.

"Like it or not is beside the point."

"I'm only providing feedback... about the sound effect."

Yes, and I was providing my feedback that I kind of like it... >.>

The only time the "impact sound" makes sense is for the Counterattack, because you bash them on teh head with the stick part. The rest of the hits should be "slashing sounds".

I wonder if they can make it so the sounds are different even within the same combo. Like, if a combo has slashing moves and impact moves, it would make the appropriate sound on each attack.