The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flora, The Life and Death Plant Warframe|New Art[3/26/2018]

MrPigman

crudely done but ah here it is. it will be better sewn together when i do the final product i promise! i did this in like 2 minutes e.e

fZy2vZh.jpg

As I feared, the V3 head plated look doesn't go too well with the overlapped Rose body, both of which I like best as stand-alones.. Does match pretty well with all the others though, especially Neo V4.

I think the Daphne alt helm would look good with Long Petal, and the Classic and Bulb helmets would look good with Rose.

Edited by -CM-Jaypalm

As I feared, the V3 head plated look doesn't go too well with the overlapped Rose body, both of which I like best as stand-alones.. Does match pretty well with all the others though, especially Neo V4.

I think the Daphne alt helm would look good with Long Petal, and the Classic and Bulb helmets would look good with Rose.

forgot to respond to this :x. 

anyways, i think you may have missed what i said. it was crudely thrown onto the bodies lol. all of them will be put together a bit better and any of them will work i promise you! i also regret putting some of the minor details into the preexisting concepts because it makes them look more detailed when in reality, they probably wont have much added in the way of details compared to how much space i have for details on the others. guess i should have just gone all out with the details on each, but i wanted it to be a little more flexible than that.

Design Council is having a female frame design contest right now. I sure hope you have access to DC to submit Flora! I'm dying to see this frame in game and this contest is probably one of your best shots at it!

See if you can get into this thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/426245-broadening-our-ranks-female-warframe-theme/#entry4729474

I don't think we're allowed to speak of such things outside of Council.

I don't think we're allowed to speak of such things outside of Council.

We're allowed to talk about DC stuff outside DC, but those who aren't members aren't supposed to have any input. DE lets "leaks" from DC happen, such as reskin or concept progress.

god that sounds sinister... waiting to see a screen shot of jaypalm's inbox with stalker marks just spammed all the way down so stalker comes for him every game

I'd be so tripped up if Stalker just started talking to me and showing up in my Liset, even outside of missions.

thats exactly why i voted rose anyway~ ^^ but i fear it just wont win =3

yeah such is life XD

Design Council is having a female frame design contest right now. I sure hope you have access to DC to submit Flora! I'm dying to see this frame in game and this contest is probably one of your best shots at it!

See if you can get into this thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/426245-broadening-our-ranks-female-warframe-theme/#entry4729474

unfortunately i do not have access to design council (i should have tried to get in when i could have lol)

We're allowed to talk about DC stuff outside DC, but those who aren't members aren't supposed to have any input. DE lets "leaks" from DC happen, such as reskin or concept progress.

weird rule, but what if you had permission? or perhaps if you voted could you not say you were a part of the creation? technically if you voted you DID indeed help with the warframe. by technical and legal standards that would include you as a partial creator.

yeah such is life XD

unfortunately i do not have access to design council (i should have tried to get in when i could have lol)

weird rule, but what if you had permission? or perhaps if you voted could you not say you were a part of the creation? technically if you voted you DID indeed help with the warframe. by technical and legal standards that would include you as a partial creator.

You may be able to send a ticket asking if you could participate in the discussion or join the DC, but the rules are that, should I be the one to suggest the idea, I would have to be the original creator of the concept, not just a contributor to its development. And even if I were allowed to post it in your stead, I would hate to receive acknowledgement for what's ultimately your creation.

Edited by -CM-Jaypalm

That just sounds sort of backwards to me this council is supposed to help come up with ideas and help develop them "from what i understand anyway"

but then you not allowed to use this huge resource of ideas which is also to forums reason for exsistance and if you do the insperation behind it gets lost and cousil members get the credit~?  i mean if it was a basic concept like any of my crappy work i could understand and hell i'll even say here i would give concent to not to get credit for any of my work. anything i post is purely because i wanna see what DE does with the idea.

but i know other people put in alot more time effort and love than i do and to not give them credit would be... for lack of a better word criminal

i feel like the council should function in such a way internaly that allows the original maker to get the credit if they want it.... but hey i've never even seen or heard of the councils internal structure who am i to judge and try and improve when i litterly understand nothing~

That just sounds sort of backwards to me this council is supposed to help come up with ideas and help develop them "from what i understand anyway"

but then you not allowed to use this huge resource of ideas which is also to forums reason for exsistance and if you do the insperation behind it gets lost and cousil members get the credit~?  i mean if it was a basic concept like any of my crappy work i could understand and hell i'll even say here i would give concent to not to get credit for any of my work. anything i post is purely because i wanna see what DE does with the idea.

but i know other people put in alot more time effort and love than i do and to not give them credit would be... for lack of a better word criminal

i feel like the council should function in such a way internaly that allows the original maker to get the credit if they want it.... but hey i've never even seen or heard of the councils internal structure who am i to judge and try and improve when i litterly understand nothing~

agreed. i feel they should at least be able to represent an idea they found that they really like. seems a little flawed and like it excludes the community as a whole. i dont mind them having their exclusive status, but i do mind the fact that they simply are not allowed to throw in other people's ideas.

on a more relevant note:

looks like v3 is going to win again. next i will be putting the arms up (whoop whoop) and we can vote on those. maybe something other than v3 will win but this one i actually predict the same X).

Hooohhh brain blast! So some of the new equipment changes with current circumstances, like Nova Prime's jetstreams and the Syndicate syandana effects, and the Rift Sigil's glow.

Now picture this: Flora "grows" with her status. The more greater % of her HP she has, the healthier she looks. So as her health goes down, she'll start to brown out and maybe some decals wilt. As her energy goes up, her form grows. Her petals and skirt get longer, her helmet starts to bud.

Her body could start at Rose, at 50% she's V3, at full energy she's Long Petal.

Her helmet could go from Bulb, to Classic at 50%, to V3 or Blossom at full, depending if you have an alt helm or not.

It would give her a level of character depth that no other frame has yet!

Edit: All the iterations look great, so why not have them all right??

60599674.jpg

Edited by -CM-Jaypalm

Hooohhh brain blast! So some of the new equipment changes with current circumstances, like Nova Prime's jetstreams and the Syndicate syandana effects, and the Rift Sigil's glow.

Now picture this: Flora "grows" with her status. The more greater % of her HP she has, the healthier she looks. So as her health goes down, she'll start to brown out and maybe some decals wilt. As her energy goes up, her form grows. Her petals and skirt get longer, her helmet starts to bud.

Her helmet could go from Bulb, to Classic at 50%, to V3 or Blossom at full, depending if you have an alt helm or not.

F*cking gold man. I vote for this !

EDIT : more like : V4 -> V3 -> Long petal

Edited by Feuershark

Edit: All the iterations look great, so why not have them all right??

60599674.jpg

wowzers. that sounds cray. would also definitely give flora an even more unique look.

a nightmare to do but it will be wurf e.e

also it seems flora will not be in the design council voting. not by me at least.

that idea i worry about though depending how much draw that will take from lower systems~ =3 it might cause som e weaker pc to drop frames if it's gradual chance which i assume it would need to he~

Put it as an nVidia particle effect. It can be toggled off