The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flora, The Life and Death Plant Warframe|New Art[3/26/2018]

MrPigman

hmm a 4

how bout an ability with a gigantic plant that drop pods with elemental effects every time you shoot at it, it deals different effects depending on what element you shot it with

Corrosive- weakens armor permanently

Magnetic- weakens shields

Gas- deals lingering damage in the area

Blast- releases a shockwave that deals knockdown

Radiation- confuses enemies by reducing accuracy

Viral- reduces max health

and deals damage depending on what physical damage you deal it

Impact- releases thick vines, dealing Impact damage

Slash- releases boomerang razor-sharp leaves out of the pod

Puncture- releases thorns out of the pod

it may not be as plant-like but that's all I got for now, it absorbs damage and releases it in a pod

I had another idea of skill but i don't really know wich place it could take. 

The idea would be that Flora grow a huge root from around 1m behind her to the targeted location. The root will then remain in place for 20/40/60/80 s allowing everyone (so self, allies and ennemies) to walk on it. The root in invulnerable, if an ennemy is on the root's way, he will be pushed away and suffer a little impact damage. 

Stats :

Range 5/10/15/20m (affected by power range)

Power none 

Not sure about the cost

The idea would that skil would have multiple purpose, allowing to reach higher  or far places as well as it coul be use to block a corridor. 

I also fogot to say that i really love this frame concept and i think she MUST be released IG at some point. ^^

What if her ulti was some massive scale version of Lignify? i.e. it targets all enemies AND allies in the area and applies the Lignify effect to them, and for enemies does something extra as well, like some form of slow-down or something?

this would completely remove the purpose of lignify being in her kit. why bother using a singular lignify when you can just lignify everything?

hmm a 4

how bout an ability with a gigantic plant that drop pods with elemental effects every time you shoot at it, it deals different effects depending on what element you shot it with

Corrosive- weakens armor permanently

Magnetic- weakens shields

Gas- deals lingering damage in the area

Blast- releases a shockwave that deals knockdown

Radiation- confuses enemies by reducing accuracy

Viral- reduces max health

and deals damage depending on what physical damage you deal it

Impact- releases thick vines, dealing Impact damage

Slash- releases boomerang razor-sharp leaves out of the pod

Puncture- releases thorns out of the pod

it may not be as plant-like but that's all I got for now, it absorbs damage and releases it in a pod

interesting, i'll have to think about this one.

I had another idea of skill but i don't really know wich place it could take. 

The idea would be that Flora grow a huge root from around 1m behind her to the targeted location. The root will then remain in place for 20/40/60/80 s allowing everyone (so self, allies and ennemies) to walk on it. The root in invulnerable, if an ennemy is on the root's way, he will be pushed away and suffer a little impact damage. 

Stats :

Range 5/10/15/20m (affected by power range)

Power none 

Not sure about the cost

The idea would that skil would have multiple purpose, allowing to reach higher  or far places as well as it coul be use to block a corridor. 

I also fogot to say that i really love this frame concept and i think she MUST be released IG at some point. ^^

as hilariously awesome as that sounds there's no way that would be her 4. it simply feels too weak for a 4. but a funny skill none the less. but to be a 4 it would need a little more umph

What about the name Silva? Which means of the forest.

there already a weapon named silva and Aegis unfortunately :(

Freaking love the idea of her summoning a massive plant beast, as well as having things like brambles manipulated to her will.

Concept art is brilliant, too.

thank you very much!

thanks to forgottenlord for the fan art! it looks great! (i might have to use some of the changes you made to her as... they look good O.O) unfortunately the link to the other picture with the geo frame is now broken so i am not able to post that :(

DbLdeXZmMxo.jpg

Edited by MrPigman

as hilariously awesome as that sounds there's no way that would be her 4. it simply feels too weak for a 4. but a funny skill none the less. but to be a 4 it would need a little more umph

Yeah, i would rather see it as a 1 or 2. I found this would be a pretty fun, usefull and unique skill ^^.

ok heres a few more ideas

Verdant Shroud: this skill has two casts similar to mesa's 1. upon first cast flora will begin growing pods(or flowers) on her body. she will start with 1 and generate an additional 1 every 5 seconds with a max of 10. flora may then cast the skill for the second time causing a large burst of spores and pollen, blinding enemies, leaving a cloud of gas that deals 10/20/30/40 gas damage per second and reduces damage your allies take. additionally for each pod (or flower) you stored a plant will be shot out radially then they will stick to the first thing they collide with, then will begin shooting for 10/12/14/16 seconds.

Guardian Roots: Flora sends her roots out to her allies (companions included) within 20m and will grant her and linked allies armor for each ally that is linked. +10/15/20/25 armor per linked ally. additionally, enemies who run into the roots will get knocked down and receive impact damage based on their hp. If allies are also within the radius of synthesis, then they are healed 50% more.

Synthesis. by using synthesis as her 4 i may use Markthejester's idea of the giant root as her 3.

Organic Bridge: Flora generates a large root structure to arc in a direction making an alternate route of travel, doorway obstacle, and a way to block shots. the root will also send enemies in it's way flying out of the way, dealing impact damage. If flora steps forward quickly after casting she may ride the root to it's destination.

Phytogeneration: Flora creates an enormous flower at a point that will emit a noxious gas, choking enemies in it's 20m radius. allies in the radius will resist 10/20/30/40% damage and will regenerate ammo at varying rates depending on weapon and increase power damage by 20%. 10/11/12/13 second duration.

rifle: 1 ammo per second

pistol: 1 ammo per second

sniper: .1 ammo per second

shotgun: .25 ammo per second

what do you guys think about this batch?

Edited by MrPigman

Verdant Shroud: this skill has two casts similar to mesa's 1. upon first cast flora will begin growing pods(or flowers) on her body. she will start with 1 and generate an additional 1 every 5 seconds with a max of 10. flora may then cast the skill for the second time causing a large burst of spores and pollen, blinding enemies, leaving a cloud of gas that deals 10/20/30/40 gas damage per second and reduces damage your allies take. additionally for each pod (or flower) you stored a plant will be shot out radially then they will stick to the first thing they collide with, then will begin shooting for 10/12/14/16 seconds.

Guardian Roots: Flora sends her roots out to her allies (companions included) within 20m and will grant her and linked allies armor for each ally that is linked. +10/15/20/25 armor per linked ally. additionally, enemies who run into the roots will get knocked down and receive impact damage based on their hp. If allies are also within the radius of synthesis, then they are healed 50% more.

Synthesis. by using synthesis as her 4 i may use Markthejester's idea of the giant root as her 3.

Organic Bridge: Flora generates a large root structure to arc in a direction making an alternate route of travel, doorway obstacle, and a way to block shots. the root will also send enemies in it's way flying out of the way, dealing impact damage. If flora steps forward quickly after casting she may ride the root to it's destination.

Phytogeneration: Flora creates an enormous flower at a point that will emit a noxious gas, choking enemies in it's 20m radius. allies in the radius will resist 10/20/30/40% damage and will regenerate ammo at varying rates depending on weapon and increase power damage by 20%. 10/11/12/13 second duration.

I like the Phytogeneration although I think the ammo gain should be buffed somewhat. Aside from that, it seems really nice although might be better as a 3 than a 4. My main problem is that this seems like she focuses just a LITTLE too much on buffing/tanking, it seems as though she has no offensive abilities, and IMO I think even a defensive/buffer frame should have at the very least ONE offensive ability. And yes I realize this does some gas damage or something but honestly it seems like nothing. 40 Damage per second is piss against anything higher than level 5-10

I also really like Guardian Roots but 25 armor per linked target seems like next to nothing. I'd say 100 per, to make it on-tier for an Ulti.

Edited by Akiryx

To be honest, a Poll may be the easiest way to settle this debate!

Vote for her future skills here!