The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flora, The Life and Death Plant Warframe|New Art[3/26/2018]

MrPigman

Not sure about the abilities, but the art direction is fantastic.

That said, I am partial to the name Spriggan.

I've always been a little wary about the name Flora as it's extremely generic for a Plant-themed WF, but it's definitely grown on me :P

You want me to stop? Oh, vine.

aloe me to stop all these puns by getting to the root of the problem. there are too many plant puns in this world. 

I want this and Typhus in my arsenal Yesterday. 

same.

Hey, I just thought of something. Shouldn't she get a bonus to secondaries? I mean, I imagine she'd be good with pistils.

(and on a related note, any Stamena passives?)

mesa already has side arm bonuses. and i dont know why flora would be stronger with secondaries?

as for a stamina passive maybe. we'll have to see.

(Actually, the entire thing was just for the puns. I didn't think you'd beleaf those were serious...)

i was actually wondering about the spelling. it just hit me. i guess you could say i did not seed what you did there.

i was actually wondering about the spelling. it just hit me. i guess you could say i did not seed what you did there.

The puns in this thread have to grown out of hand. Any more and someone is going to throw aphid.

I can´t do but admire the dedication people put to their fan concepts and art.

Wish I could do that too...

well all you gotta do is have an idea you really like and build on it until it's something amazing! if you need any help msg me or visit my concept help, tips, and tutorials page for some help!

Yeah, I'm feeling right at loam here.

if anyone hates on the puns, make sure to STICK it to them. 

also, i cannot beleaf these puns have gone on this long.

well all you gotta do is have an idea you really like and build on it until it's something amazing! if you need any help msg me or visit my concept help, tips, and tutorials page for some help!

if anyone hates on the puns, make sure to STICK it to them. 

also, i cannot beleaf these puns have gone on this long.

Wooden it be nice if I had some actual artistic abilities so I could actually make one of these threads.

And yes, it is berry entertaining, isn't it?

I have a very strong suspicion that a nature-themed warframe is brewing over at Mynkis corner.

This theme has come up before Flora existed, but you are giving them so many good ideas and artwork inspiration, that I believe a natureframe is among the next few frames.

Not to mention it has been voted on at some point as well.