Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear Captain Vor, A Creepy Fanfic-Ish [Added 6/12 Part10]

yuikami

PART 6:

Dear Captain Vor,

It's been a while, my handsome prince. I believe this is the 1128th copy I've sent you since you kept deleting my letters... I figured I may have offended you someway in my previous letter. If so, please accept my apology... I never meant to do anything like that especially to you.

I see you've adjusted well with your new gears and strength, which is a very pleasant sight to see. I also want you to know that I'm done consuming all the body parts you didn't need, parts of you that has finally became one with me, and filled the big hole in my heart of missing you.

Few days ago I hacked into your message log and found what you've recently sent to your queens... I always knew you're a masochist... I am too, but I guess we can work that out somehow, may be I can fit in one of those scorpion latex for you, if only you would withdraw that order for your needless grunts to kill me on sight, I believe I can give you the 'punishment' better than anyone. As I've countlessly done to interrogate your crew members in the past simply to mine more information about you. Please consider this offer and I'll make it worth your while. May be we can take turns so you can blow off some stream.

PS; Why don't you ever write me back? :'(

Yours, always.
Anonymous Fan.

Edited by yuikami

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im getting a deja-vu from the anime Mirai Nikki.

This ''Anonimous fan'' is strangely familliar to Gasai Yuno in Mirai Nikki.
And Vor Would be (kinda) like Yuki.

(Yuno warframe would be awesome and makes a bit of sense too! Shes soo good at killing...)
Sorry can't help myself bringing this up.

Edited by HAR1MAU

• 2 weeks later...

PART 7:

Dear Captain Vor,

It's really hot here in Phobos, but still not as hot as you, my charming prince... I'm writing to you today to let you know that I'm terribly sorry that the Mega-DEATHTOALLCORPUSTHEMGREEDYMONOPOLYBASTARDS-fomorianship plan couldn't succeed because of my kind, but I did take atleast 10,000 photos of your glorious taunting poses and is now using it as my personal console's desktop background.

Another reason is that; right out of the blue, you decided to fly to this sand-pancakes land, and started hanging out with Lieutenant Lech Kril. No, please don't take it the wrong way as if I'm offended or jealous by you having a good time with awesome buddy instead of me, I'm very happy that you both has formed a great team. However it would be a lie if I say I have no concern at all... I wish I could take part in this duo party as well, but it's ok, this outpost is full of little path and gap letting me follow you around closer and easier anyway... and if Lieutennant try to so something to you that I don't like, I'll have to kill him.

I've also just had this day dream about us teaming up on killing the Tenno and Corpus while riding on a magic desert-skate, having your arms around my waist, whispering and singing a romantic tune to my ear piece, saying "I can show you the Phobos, Shining, shimmering, splendid, Tell me, princess, now when did, You last let your heart decide?" and when we got off, you gave me a massage all over my body with your eletrical balls. Heh, I know it's such a pansy day dream but it still makes me happy and would be even happier if such things can ever happen.

PS; Sand-pancakes actually taste great, but not as great as your legs.

Yours, always.
Anonymous Fan.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little extra;

sandskate_zps3f9c9951.jpg

Edited by yuikami

LOL. I almost pity poor Vor. here's an idea, how about something along the lines of "love you so much that I want to keep you permanently in a cryopod (insert worse alternatives) in my closet". Does that sound creepy enough?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

PART8:

Dear Captain Vor,

It's been a while, love of my life. I see you're still busy recovering from the defeat in Phobos. Just letting you know I'm watching over you with care- wait! Don't get freaked out yet! I wasn't harassing you while recovering or anything even-though I really wanted too and I only left my touches all over your body a couple times. I want you to get well soon so you can kick those Tennos' butts back to their cryopod again! I also made a giant pot of sand-pancakes soup for you, leaving it in the air duct on top of you right now. careful, they are hot, but really tasty! I put so much love into making it. Just let me know if you need anything else.

Anyway, I heard about this war between the mighty Grineer general and greedy bastards Cospus. If I remember it right, his name is General Sargas Ruk, the super awesomely bad &#! flesh hater. I also heard so many things about him in the past, but it seems he had changed a lot and proven to be really lovable during this recent war. Many Tennos are crazy about him... [May be me too, for a bit... but that doesn't matter! My heart, my body, and my soul only belong to you! No any awesome general can ever take that from you no matter how adorable he is!] I heard so many Tenno were supporting Grineer, and I'm really glad the war ended with victory for the Grineer! Also, I picked up some transmissions Ruk sent to those Tenno and I found it really cute how a Grineer General tried to speak our tongue. Make me wish I can hear you whisper to my ear of how you adore me, just so in return I can tell you how much I love you in Grineer, too.

Feel better soon my handsome prince. I look forward to the day we'll finally be together.

PS: Please... please tell me you're jealous after reading this.

Yours, always.
Anonymous Fan.

• 2 weeks later...