Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About 75% I Have Been Noticing Something , If This Is True I Am Disgusted..

NickBoay

So 75% off who doesnt want it right? but now i have been noticing something, see i travel between countries, and my brother also does this, i been noticing the following.

whenever i am in a country that is classfied as a poor country, i get 75% like 3 times a week?, and not just once, the weeks after also seem to reward it, and this was in spain, my brother is in a country near russia, and yep he also keeps getting 75% off, meanwhile back in holland a country that is far from poor (the people in it is a different story tho) and i got 20% once in 5 months time, so you can see my conspiracy here, does warframe deny 75% off on platinum to people that are playing in a country that is not poor. IF true, really warframe i want equal treatment here, and this will really sicken me. ( not the part where you grant poor people to buy plat, +1 for that, but if you deny it to people for example from holland, then wtf bro, do you realize how much we would buy at 75%? trust me it wont be 4 euros.)

Edited by NickBoay

let me highlight the part where i get it 3x a week in a country such as spain or , tjechie(my brother noticed it too, reason why i went to forums) , and the part where 5 of us ( me and other friends ) never get 75% at all in holland, sure im sure if i wait long enough il get it , im just talking about the frequency, because there is this one point where i start saying this aint RNG, idk i would like to hear a reply from another traveling player.

ps. im not stating it. is like this, im trying to find out if it is so, so id like people to respond seriously for a sec, no hatred here or sh*t...

Edited by NickBoay

let me highlight the part where i get it 3x a week in a country such as spain or , tjechie(my brother noticed it too, reason why i went to forums) , and the part where 5 of us ( me and other friends ) never get 75% at all in holland, sure im sure if i wait long enough il get it , im just talking about the frequency, because there is this one point where i start saying this aint RNG, idk i would like to hear a reply from another traveling player.

You're not serious right? Come on man, please tell me you're not.

not really rofl i just wanna know wtf is up with that stuff, PS. i have everything already i dont even need the plat. i just wanna fckin know lol

But bro listen to yourself. Do you REALLY think that's happening? Lmfao. Like do you honestly believe that's something that would every be done?

Uuuh, treating countries with pricing and offers is nothing new.

Look at Steam: https://steamdb.info/sales/ and check the difference between the different currencies... even the Euro has 2 TIERS.

1 for the rich part of europe, one for the poorer part.

And the rich tier always gets higher prices. You gotta adapt your sales practices to your customers.

Not saying that DE does this, but if they did it wouldn't be a scandal or anything new.

Edited by Sherbniz

Uuuh, treating countries with pricing and offers is nothing new.

Look at Steam: https://steamdb.info/sales/ and check the difference between the different currencies... even the Euro has 2 TIERS.

1 for the rich part of europe, one for the poorer part.

And the rich tier always gets higher prices. You gotta adapt your sales practices to your customers.

Not saying that DE does this, but if they did it wouldn't be a scandal or anything new.

Yes, but this is all RNG. In WF, being in a poorer country does not affect the chances of getting 75%.

Yes, but this is all RNG. In WF, being in a poorer country does not affect the chances of getting 75%.

As I said, I wouldn't hold it against him, because a lot of companies give countries with less wealth a break since the average salaries are lower there and it's just the right thing to do if you want them to participate.

Edited by Sherbniz

That doesn't mean they don't change the percentage chances of getting a 75% off coupon though. All they have to do is change a value in a table, I'm sure.