The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

I Believe There Is A Memory Leak Issue At Hand.

Burns2PvP

As the title says, I strongly believe there is a memory leak in warframes code. After 3-4 missions, I find my frames start to go from 60 fps, down to a low of 5 fps (if I continue). I restart WF and I am back to 60. This is from coninous play, not from intermittant plays so.. No idea what the cause is but I wish to note this for DE staff.

Did you check the game's memory usage to see if it was constantly increasing with no end in sight?

My friend currently has the same issue, and it does keep going up until it crashes. I previously had the same issue, it would keep going higher until it would move Warframe out of RAM and into Virtual RAM which pretty much killed the game (Warframe's memory would plummet and svchost would go sky high), though thankfully this hasn't happened to me for a while.

Everything is updated but it just gets worse and worse as I play and as the updates go.

I get 60 fps on starcraft on ultra with games that last longer and have over 800 units running around that are extremely hard on the computer. I drop to 50 when the whole thing is moving..

Wf I get a max of 30...

Edited by deadinflict

I'd first recommend posting what kind of hardware you're using. Use software like cpu-z/gpu-z and save log to a file, while playing WF. This will show if there is actually leak in WF. Also post what kind of software is running in background... maybe its some kind of av.

(I also recommend adding big files from games to exceptions, this will save you a lot of performance)