Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Well Aren't I Unlucky Xp

BarbatosLR

Parents cut my online paying due to wasting to much money on 50%/20% discount on plats and Prime Access stuff. Guess maybe it's for the best. Kinda like a punishment really. Sucks I might not be able to buy the next Prime access special for the future upd if I keep this up.

:(

This is what you get after using your first credit card when spending to much. Better stick to trading then.

Edited by Archangel_Laurent

Some learn the hard way when it comes to spending...

On the bright side he's fueling DE, keeping updates coming out, and preventing Warframe itself from dying.

Personally I treat Warframe like a magazine subscription - spending about $10-$15 a month.

Edit: English fixes.

Edited by FedoraTheExplora

Some learn the hard way when it comes to spending...

Tell me about it. The first day I use to pay plat was pretty cool but then it got a little out of hand. Money is like the devil and the devil will do anything to gain your trust with any types of desires you want to have.

I'm already training myself to not spend that much at all, and to only spend if It looks interesting to me and I have enough to spend to get it. Otherwise, I just spend my time playing the game for funsies.

The only thing I would spend would be to have either the Proto Excalibur Armor Skin (because why not) or an Access Prime. I'm just saying.

Mostly the issue for spending to much money is because "we" the players, feel the need to have all the best stuff in the game and show it off to everyone. And so we spend money on plat to get them. I guess in a way we become to greedy with money mostly.

Hit a rough patch, huh? Relax, when you eventually move out, you'll be able to play this game all day. Of course, you'll also need a job.

Oh no no I got a job. Pays pretty well too. Been working with my dad since i was 13 and today and now working at another place. Getting money isn't the issue but spending it is.

Parents cut my online paying due to wasting to much money on 50%/20% discount on plats and Prime Access stuff. Guess maybe it's for the best. Kinda like a punishment really. Sucks I might not be able to buy the next Prime access special for the future upd if I keep this up.

:(

This is what you get after using your first credit card when spending to much. Better stick to trading then.

Might I ask how old you are and how you earn your money?

18 years old. Part time bicycle mechanic and part time salesman. Been a bike mechanic with my dad for a very long time and many sales too.

Well, it's a good thing to learn how to manage your money properly, even if you do live at home with your parents and all that jazz, but I can't help but to think that there might be better ways to teach such lessons.

When I was studying, and living at home, I spent roughly 300$ (converted from local currency) on airsoft parts a month. 8 years later I know that it wasn't the best thing I could've done with my money.

On the other hand it's your money that you earned yourself, so I don't think they should object that much.

Well, it's a good thing to learn how to manage your money properly, even if you do live at home with your parents and all that jazz, but I can't help but to think that there might be better ways to teach such lessons.

When I was studying, and living at home, I spent roughly 300$ (converted from local currency) on airsoft parts a month. 8 years later I know that it wasn't the best thing I could've done with my money.

On the other hand it's your money that you earned yourself, so I don't think they should object that much.

Well technically when I just turn 18 last year, I had to get a bank card so when I got it my mom was in charge of keeping me in check on what I pay. Mostly because i spend at least over a 500 around 600 $ and going higher for every time I had discount here. But good news is, if I can learn to not spend too much and try to mature more about it, my parents might give back my online paying again.

Edit: Plus I go to school for my studies also so I mostly do both school and work at the times.