Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Can You Please Update Extractor Drones And Fix Em To Deploy Every 5 Ranks?

(PSN)LegionOfZoom1410

Hello DE I am now A Mastery Rank 15 and I was reading about extractors and recall they are supposed to add 1 every 5 ranks

I know at the time Extractors were added mastery rank 14 was the highest you could go but now with the new ranks added can you please update his so that us Mastery Rank 15 plus players can have 5 extractors deployed

as of now I have 4 extractors and don't want to pull them off the current planet I have mine on..because I need the resources from those planets but had plans to add 1 more to a planet I need resouces from but can't due to this not being updated like it should be yet please fix this

as I had another 1 built to be ready to deploy only to be upset and disappointed to see after ranking up that i'm still stuck at 4

I know pc users get 5 due to founders access but if the plan was to let us have another extractor every 5 ranks then it's time you update this...

I know a lot of people still use these and since they haven't been touched in awhile maybe give em a little love

also I use destilling extractor prime and my understanding is it collect rare resources more frequently but it appears not to be the case.. can this drone please receive a buff because it's failing to get the job done right now I should be more shots at nuel sensors then just every 2 months

I know u look at everything but can u please update these 2 things thx DE

Edited by (PS4)ChiefsFury1984

There was no such "plan". You only get 3 extractors maximum.

The only way to get more was to pay for special +1 maximum extractor bonus that came with a prime pack some time ago and +1 maximum extractor bonus for being a founder.

I'm not a founder, I didn't buy the prime pack when it was available, I'm rank 18. I have three maximum extractors available.

really I have 4 but from what I read the intention was to have it where every 5 ranks u got 1 new drone to deploy on a planet but at the time drones were added the highest rank was mastery 14

add in the fact that they were supposed to add 1 new extractor to deploy every 5 ranks the number u have is correct plus 1 for prime access or founders

however since then more ranks have been added and if you go by the 5 mastery ranks as originally planned

at rank 3 plus 1 rank 5 plus 1 rank 10 plus 1 rank 15 plus 1 add in prime access/founders plus 1 =5

under the old format it would of been

mastery 3 plus 1 mastery 5 plus 1 mastery 10 plus 1 founders/ primes access plus 1 = 4

since the old format when drones were added 4 new ranks have been added now highest is mastery rank 18

so based the fact u are supposed to be able to deploy another 1 every 5 ranks mastery rank 15 should of been next then once they add mastery rank 20 that should give us 6 and every 5 ranks after would add a new one

can DE please update these otherwise why give us these to use every 5 ranks like they were ment 4 thx

If you can quote or find where you read this that will be way more effective and useful than simply "stating" that you read it somewhere without some proof. I was also pretty sure that only founders and Prime Access buyers were actually allowed to have more than 3 extractors. If you can give some proof that "every 5 ranks you get one extra extractor" was the plan then I think everyone would agree with you. 

I agree, an additional slot every 5 Mastery Ranks isn't asking for much.

Right now, the only thing you get past rank 10 is additional trades.

DE will be implementing additional rewards soon™ for ranking up and hopefully additional extractors slots will be one of them.