The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devs Bring The Rngblessing With Them!

DAFIRE

So, like 3-4 hours Rebecca invited me to T4 surv, for her lunch break, we played (we were 3) we didn't ,get the loki p part,but we got rhino p chassis,

But that's not the blessing i'm talking about!

After that she went back to work and i hosted a mutalist alad keyshare, guess what we as obvious dropped 2 chassis and 1 helmet, and MY key dropped the systems,

One of the guys wanted to kill normal alad,he dropped 2 neural sensors, and I without even searching for it,found a reinforced

Corpus container, (it dropped angstrum bp)

The others surprised by these events started the #rebblessing (really)

More things happened in the void, but i fear DE may "dispell" this blessing from me

#tinfoilhat

You sound like those people that believe that if their wife sits on their couch a certain way then their favorite football team will score/win more. I really think you're just a TEENY bit over-excited about getting lucky. RNG is RNG my friend, nothing more nothing less. Regardless, congrats on your good luck

Look at all the killjoys. Let the man feel blessed! lol Geez. 

It's fine when he feels blessed, but not when he starts jumping into large topics like mine here

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/367980-void-drop-tables-rotation-c-was-stealth-nerfed-please-raise-awareness-of-this-issue/page-25#entry4247576

and saying that "confirmed the drop rates arent rigged" simply because he had one good day with RNG. One run doesn't confirm anything, so I guess I was a bit salty XD