The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Lizard Squad Needs More Soldiers! (Not Hackers)

Oleg_Smirnov

The Lizard Squad(Not Hackers) is a new clan and we need more people. We are glad to take in people of any skill range and the clan is a fun clan not a strict one there may be some tournaments and challenges later in the clans development stage. First 3 people to join will immediately be promoted to commander. I will usually be on around 5:00 to accept any requests to join and will stay on as long as i need to or you can send me a message through steam, we have a Raidcall it is -7774555-. So Join The Lizard Squad and become a Lizard Shaman today!

Steam Name: =FDA= NinjaFischer

Lizardfolk_Militia.jpg

Edited by Oleg_Smirnov

Oh my, The Lizard Squad....

A group calling itself “Lizard Squad” — which took responsibility for attacking Sony’s Playstation and Microsoft‘s Xbox networks and knocking them offline for Christmas Day.

I'm not saying you are them nor named this clan after them but, what a huge match.

Edited by Monsterwithin

A group calling itself “Lizard Squad” — which took responsibility for attacking Sony’s Playstation and Microsoft‘s Xbox networks and knocking them offline for Christmas Day.

I'm not saying you are them nor named this clan after them but, what a huge match.

Well i guess we dun fuqed when we made this clan name but i promise we are not hackers

I also did not actually know the name of the hackers until you just told me