Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It's Still Possible To Leech/afk In Invasions

7grims

Invasions are still one of the places were ppl afk leech the most, and yet you cant still do it in these without penalty.

Even though you don't get the reward/items of that run you just did, it still counts for the overall invasion counter.

By this I mean, you can leech all 5 runs, and get the invasion reward at the end of the conflict.

Also making it 2m might be stretch, since some non-endless mission can be done very quickly, plus the extraction 1m wait time, even leechers end up acquiring the mission end prize.

Not that I'm a fan of the 1m penalty, but either these systems aren't still perfect to achieve their goals.

------------------

Another useless tread, only for the players to read.

In warframe forums, no dev's can hear you scream.

I'm gonna use that saying for all of my threads now.

Yes, do use at as signature in any and all post entries.

Forums are so badly managed, and there is so many treads, its impossible to any feedback or more important, any bug report, to be acknowledged by the devs.

i think the afk penalty was perfectly fine at one minute....and they were mainly meant for pub games...

there are a lot of players (including myself) that would join invasions hoping that it has progressed further than what it would have when i start from the beginning of the missions (sometimes this works...sometimes im just at the start)

^ that being said....i dont mind the afk part of it because i am basically leeching off of someone who has finished most of the missions already at the moment i entered

but if it is really becoming an issue....why are you not forming groups or playing privately for invasions?

but if it is really becoming an issue....why are you not forming groups or playing privately for invasions?

Playing with random should always be a valid option, and the "play with friends" argument is old, and never was a good argument to begin with.

The fact remains, I'm a rusher, and specially on these invasion missions, since u gotta do the same old boring thing 5 times, so i dont like to waist 1m in extract waiting, nor anyone should benefit from leeching, or else idk why DE bothered inventing an afk penalty system.

o that's just too good -  the one thing that the AFK system was sposto stop  and it fails at it .

all that aggravation to the player base   and  people not playing over this afk system  

all that and it 's a Fail  The twin gods of irony and darkness are laughing

This is the most ironic thing  in warframe atm  

i find my self laughing so as not to cry 

Edited by Ravel7