Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Noticing Weird Thread Duplication?

Kasumi-

A bunch of topic today are keep showing up in the Recent Topics list anywhere from 2 to 5 times at once. It's weird.

Example: 

PBLHssA.png

One of those threads was showing up 5 times around the time it was created.

Am I the only one noticing this?

I'm not blaming anyone that made a thread for it duplicating.

When viewing the specific subforum for the thread that duped in Recent Topics, it only shows one instance of the thread, as it should.

Seems to just be Recent Topics that's bugging out.

That was my mistake. I'm at a school with not-so-good computers... It may have been the slow time to connect to the server as I posted that caused it. .//3//.

I know that feel.

It is either people spamming the post topic button when it doesn't post instantly or some connectivity issue. I'm guessing the spamming is the problem, 

That's probably it.

Though some topics showing up again like 3 minutes later is a tad strange.

Plus, despite the fact that only one instance of each thread shows up where it was posted, each of them in Recent Topics act like their own thing with their own comment chains.

Either they are posting the same thread in different sub-forums or people with no so good connectivity and it seems to post the thread more than once. You'll probably only see one in the sub forum as the moderators will either hide, delete or merge the second thread with the first. 

Either they are posting the same thread in different sub-forums or people with no so good connectivity and it seems to post the thread more than once. You'll probably only see one in the sub forum as the moderators will either hide, delete or merge the second thread with the first. 

That makes sense. Thanks.

I've seen it before and thought "Eh, must have been an error or something," but today it's just been practically every other thread showing up like that.