The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Archwing Mods Affecting Base Stats Instead Of Current Stats

D0SH

i fail to see a bug. everything looks perfectly normal to me.

basically every Mod in the game works that way, so where's the bug.

this^

You fail to see the bug when a module that says +90% power MAX affects the power BASE instead of the power MAX?

• Like 1

You fail to see the bug when a module that says +90% power MAX affects the power BASE instead of the power MAX?

It adds max power, not base power.

All health, armor, stamina, shield, and power mods work off of your base, not your max.  This is how Warframe mods work too, check it yourself.

It adds max power, not base power.

All health, armor, stamina, shield, and power mods work off of your base, not your max.  This is how Warframe mods work too, check it yourself.

Well then clearly all health, armor, stamina, shield, and power mods are bugged. +90% power max means max power +90% of max power. There's no way to deny that this is true. 

• Like 1

Well then clearly all health, armor, stamina, shield, and power mods are bugged. +90% power max means max power +90% of max power. There's no way to deny that this is true. 

"Max power +90%" is true, and that's what it does, but the rest of that statement is not on the mod card and is an extrapolation.  Again, Warframe values work like this as well and, as far as I know, have done this since ~U6.

Maybe mod cards will be clearer when DE gets around to doing the mod card rewrite, but this is the way it's intended to work.

EDIT: Or maybe the stats could be updated to show base plus the leveling values as separate numbers that create the final one.

Edited by Rydian

As stated over and over this is how all mods work. The increase is off the base of the mod so it would be a 90% increase of the base power. When you have multiple mods which have the same function each mod is calculated against the base and then put together for your end increase.

that doesn't mean it's off of your Max Energy. it means it's increasing the Maximum amount of Energy you can carry at any given time.

it's clarifying that it isn't 90 Energy per second Regen or something.

it could be clearer if it said Power Capacity or Energy Capacity i suppose.