Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If Something Like This Happens?

--.B.--HARDCOREDAVE-

No.  Just no.  Zer0 had cool lines, stalker has no cool lines.  Plus pretty sure borderlands weapons could be taken to insane levels of damage, even more so than warframe.

Can't argue with dispel, it'd just ruin every ult ability the Vault hunters have. 

Ash could just target Salvador and go into bladestorm, boom, everyone is dead.

SALVADOR DUAL WIELDING ELEMENTAL NORFLEETS > ANY CHALLENGE EVER PRESENTED IN ANY GAME

Can't argue with dispel, it'd just ruin every ult ability the Vault hunters have. 

Ash could just target Salvador and go into bladestorm, boom, everyone is dead.

Also Broderlands you could pretty much scale your health and shields insanely high, so your bladestorm up against a 12 million capacity shield.

Edited by (XB1)Sgt Batman MD

Why not... Warframe vs. Star Wars. Basically Magical Space Ninjas VS. Magical Space Monks.

They could even have Jedi & Sith inspired frames:

Sithframe Skills:

Choke - for advanced interrogation techniques as well as pacification of nonbelievers and disappointments.

Lightning - because what better to show anger leading to hate than purple arcs of electricity coming out of your hands?

Deflect - to let their laser blasts talk to the hand.

Disarm - to bundle off with their blasters right after deflecting their shots.

Passive Ability -> +10% extra damage to Non Force Targets, since Sithframe finds their lack of faith disturbing.

Jediframe Skills:

Mind Trick - because finger waving gets you places.

Saber Throw - because, who needs ranged when you can just chuck your nami solo at your enemies?

Jump - because he did it before the Excalibro did.

Lift - for when the Liset gets stuck in a swamp planet.

Passive Ability ->  -50% Sentinel & Specter Threat Level, since these aren't the droids they're looking for.

Radial disarm brings out melee weapons, Salvador uses his fists.  SALVADOR'S BIGGEST GUNS YET!

Do you really think a fist can break open a warframe?

Something that has bones that can break with enough force.\

And again:

Loki --> Radial Disarm --> Salv. tries to melee with fists --> Loki decoy --> Backstab when distracted.

And again:

Loki --> Radial Disarm --> Salv. tries to melee with fists --> Loki decoy --> Backstab when distracted.

Backstabbing was pretty much only effective in DS :I  Plus Love Thumper the shield up, and watch the AOE explosions.  

Why not... Warframe vs. Star Wars. Basically Magical Space Ninjas VS. Magical Space Monks.

They could even have Jedi & Sith inspired frames:

Sithframe Skills:

Choke - for advanced interrogation techniques as well as pacification of nonbelievers and disappointments.

Lightning - because what better to show anger leading to hate than purple arcs of electricity coming out of your hands?

Deflect - to let their laser blasts talk to the hand.

Disarm - to bundle off with their blasters right after deflecting their shots.

Passive Ability -> +10% extra damage to Non Force Targets, since Sithframe finds their lack of faith disturbing.

Jediframe Skills:

Mind Trick - because finger waving gets you places.

Saber Throw - because, who needs ranged when you can just chuck your nami solo at your enemies?

Jump - because he did it before the Excalibro did.

Lift - for when the Liset gets stuck in a swamp planet.

Passive Ability ->  -50% Sentinel & Specter Threat Level, since these aren't the droids they're looking for.

well starwars vs warframe lol hmm jedi force vs being trapped in an extra dimensional plane of limbo and screaming in agony cause you can't do anything about it :D

Backstabbing was pretty much only effective in DS :I  Plus Love Thumper the shield up, and watch the AOE explosions.  

Galatine + channeling = Death

Now imagine that with Ash being in smokescreen.

I don't think Love Thumper will have time to set off.

Stalkers dispel might not even work on Zer0 since dispel is probaly only suposed to cancel out the void powers of the Tenno. Zer0s hologram and cloak is just advanced technology i think.

Besides i also think stalker would rather aid any of the characters in the above stated games if it was a fight against the Tenno. Tenno would still win if that happend.

Edited by Ory_Hara

And again:

lol if this was in a real death match even player controlled characthers will still have to default be distracted by fake decoy by looking at said direction for __ secs lol giving time for loki to swoop in and take the glory kill :D

Galatine + channeling = Death

Now imagine that with Ash being in smokescreen.

I don't think Love Thumper will have time to set off.

I'm thinking here, that if I could combine my WF save, with my borderlands saves, same stats everything, borderlands would come out on top.  Just from the sheer sturdiness of the characters and the "take your stats as high and far as you want them to go" aspect of it.  If I could, I would bring Krieg straight into Warframe, and go on a mass murdering spree with 0 &^%# given about anything.

Edited by (XB1)Sgt Batman MD

I'm thinking here, that if I could combine my WF save, with my borderlands saves, same stats everything, borderlands would come out on top.  Just from the sheer sturdiness of the characters and the "take your stats as high and far as you want them to go" aspect of it.  If I could, I would bring Krieg straight into Warframe, and go on a mass murdering spree with 0 fucks given about anything.

That's just wishful thinking on your part. I can do the same.

Let's input the save from BL2 into WF, BL2 characters wouldn't stand a chance against the Tenno.

Besides Krieg's a weakling anyways. 

Rhino can just stomp and then he's in the air. In comes A scindo prime and off goes Krieg's head (and no respawn either, because Hyperion ain't there with their stations)

That's just wishful thinking on your part. I can do the same.

Let's input the save from BL2 into WF, BL2 characters wouldn't stand a chance against the Tenno.

Besides Krieg's a weakling anyways. 

Rhino can just stomp and then he's in the air. In comes A scindo prime and off goes Krieg's head (and no respawn either, because Hyperion ain't there with their stations)

So in WF you can just decapitate stuff without taking down it's shields and health now too? I'll have to try that.

Rhino Prime with a Six Forma Boltor Prime vs. The Chosen Und-- Havelmonster with Chaos Blade / Washing Pole, Pre-nerf Monscim,  GMB+Numbness+Affinity+Sacred Oath+Resonant Flesh ?

Rhino Prime could probably get him to low hp if he cheesed hard enough, but eventually, the Havelmonster would just lagswitch estus then backstab him to a YOU DIED screen.

EDIT: on second thought why don't I add Pre-nerf Monscim, Pre Nerf Avelyn x2, Pre Nerf Santier's Spear to that list, I'm pretty sure he can manage carrying them with his 99 vit build.

Edited by Separius

Rhino Prime with Boltor Prime vs. The Chosen Und-- Havelmonster with Chaos Blade / Washing Pole, Pre-nerf Monscim,  GMB+Numbness+Affinity+Sacred Oath+Resonant Flesh ?

Rhino Prime could probably get him to low hp if he cheesed hard enough, but eventually, the Havelmonster would just lagswitch estus then backstab him to a YOU DIED screen.

Time to bring out THE ROCK!  *clink clink clink clink clink* -chases you up stayers-