The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime...

forgottenlord

Dat Cylon Visor XD But epic work all the same man!

Can we have Primes that haven't been done before too? I really liked your Nekros. We've got some Trinity, Saryn and Ash before...not to mention Volt. There's no art of Vauban Prime though...or Zephyr or Banshee, Limbo, Mesa, Mirage Oberon or Valkyr. 

I'd especially like a Limbo Prime. Golden Gandalf, anyone?

There are actually valkyr and oberon prime designs out there but some of the others could be cool. Banshee or zephyr could definitely be interesting.

Dat Cylon Visor XD But epic work all the same man!

Can we have Primes that haven't been done before too? I really liked your Nekros. We've got some Trinity, Saryn and Ash before...not to mention Volt. There's no art of Vauban Prime though...or Zephyr or Banshee, Limbo, Mesa, Mirage Oberon or Valkyr. 

I'd especially like a Limbo Prime. Golden Gandalf, anyone?

i i will work on another frames......next in my fan art is Trinity Prime.......

• 1 month later...

The head is far too much like Nyx's head, the visor is just silly, and the knives appear to be constantly out as opposed to retracting back in. Clipping issues could arise as well as just looking silly.

Overall, it's a meh design.

Edited by ScrublordPrime

• 2 weeks later...

Nice!

I really like how you have gone with the Scorpion helm (for me there IS NO OTHER Helm!) as his Prime look

However I would edit it so its just the 'Scorpion tail' and lose the entire secondary structure and connecting rings underneath, (as it DOES look too much like Nyx P)

Don't forget my 'Antenna/Whiskers' too! 

Cool work bro.