Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grinding In Warframe...

RadioLarity

Laughing about Warframe's mechanics. You're basically continously do missions, over and over, getting crap and scrap. Once you actually get the thing you wanted you either don't need it or bought it. Maybe it's my luck but it LITTERALY ALWAYS happens to me.

EDIT: Don't need it ANYMORE

Edited by RadioLarity

Laughing about Warframe's mechanics. You're basically continously do missions, over and over, getting crap and scrap. Once you actually get the thing you wanted you either don't need it or bought it. Maybe it's my luck but it LITTERALY ALWAYS happens to me.

EDIT: Don't need it ANYMORE

Funny, I've never had that issue. I've been graced with luck in finding most things, save for Malicious Raptor.

Edited by Kestral9999

Funny, I've never had that issue. I've been graced with luck in finding most things, save for Malicious Raptor.

I should probably say that I'm jealous. The truth is that I'm not... I'm not actually having fun playing Warframe anymore though I still play it. Probably because I wait for something to change.

BWT: Malicious Raptor never ever dropped for me. Bought it, used it, sold Venka, not using it anymore. Weak weapon.

We don't grind. We gamble.

Step right up, Tenno! Spin the wheel and win a prize!

*spins*

Here's your Mag Prime Chassis! Another key, another spin!

If you think about it that wheel would be looking something like that:

-Bo Prime Ornament

-Bo Prime Ornament

-Bo Prime Ornament

-Forma BP

-Forma BP

-Bo Prime Ornament

-Bo Prime Ornament

-Bo Prime Ornament

-Bo Prime Ornament

-Bo Prime Ornament

-Bo Prime Ornament

-Bo Prime Ornament

-Bo Prime Ornament

-Bo Prime Ornament

-Bo Prime Ornament

-Bo Prime Ornament

-Forma BP

-Forma BP

-Forma BP

-Forma BP

-Forma BP

-Forma BP

-*Put here that one part you were grinding for weeks*

I'd like to know what deserved this to pop up.

No one said it's beta yet you bring it up.

Brought that up before anyone else because it would have one moment. And being in beta is a shield for DE against everything and this is being honest. If you don't see this than you are not going to ever. I tried to explain this to people. So you just have to feel it.

Brought that up before anyone else because it would have one moment. And being in beta is a shield for DE against everything and this is being honest. If you don't see this than you are not going to ever. I tried to explain this to people. So you just have to feel it.

But...the beta argument isn't something that is ever related to the grinding. It's brought up to give explanations (and a valid reason) for incomplete content. 

But...the beta argument isn't something that is ever related to the grinding. It's brought up to give explanations (and a valid reason) for incomplete content. 

That's why I brought that, it's sarcasm. Anyway that can still be an argument since somebody could say "They're working on adding new missions to warframe to not focus every single item in one mission, it's still beta, give them some time" (we're in beta for about 2 years now). Secondly- noone can talk about adding new missions if one parts can drop in more then one mission, for example Lex Prime receiver- it drops in T1 Capture as well as in T3 Capture.

And yes, if so, I want to be rewarded, because well, there are people who spend like one day farming for Loki Prime. It took me about 2 weeks to get one and still I believe I bought chassis. When I'm doing 20, 40 min T4 Surv runs, I want to get something from it which is not a Bo Prime Ornament. Actually which I got to a point I sold every single one and after that I got a handle. First mission after I sold all of them. That makes me feel freaking eavedropped. Which is not a thing.

He's just saying that "OP means that we wants to be rewarded his items, as opposed to gambling for them".

Forum lingo 101

Ok, thank you for clearing that up.

He's just saying that "OP means that we wants to be rewarded his items, as opposed to gambling for them".

Forum lingo 101

Thank you, this is what i ment. At least that is what i got out from orginal post. There is nothing wrong in that, as i can assure he is not alone in that one.