Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Word To The New Users About Off-Topic.

TheErebus.

But what does warframe have to do with warframe?

/フフ                  ム`ヽ
/ ノ)                       ) ヽ
/ |  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ノ⌒(ゝ.,ノ
/ ノ⌒7⌒ヽーく  \ /
丶_ ノ 。   ノ、 。|/
   `ヽ `ー-’
人`ーノ
    丶  ̄ _人’彡ノ

But what does warframe have to do with warframe?

/フフ                  ム`ヽ

/ ノ)                       ) ヽ

/ |  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ノ⌒(ゝ.,ノ

/ ノ⌒7⌒ヽーく  \ /

丶_ ノ 。   ノ、 。|/

`ヽ `ー-’人`ーノ

丶  ̄ _人’彡ノ

NOTHING.

Do it Himari!

GIVE IN TO THE TULZSCHA SIDE OF THE MODERATION

YESSS... LET IT FLOW THROUGH YOU, HIMARI! 

:)

Seriously though, (almost) anything goes in Off-Topic. But be advised that the forum rules still apply here in Off-Topic. Disrespectful posts, bullying, trolling, dev bashing, rage posting, ad spam, Design Council leaks, inappropriate/offensive content etc. will be dealt with accordingly.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/286054-community-rules-warning-points-20-code-of-conduct/

This can stay here, it isn't really feedback.

Recently, I've been seeing a big increase of people coming onto Off-Topic posts and saying: "What does this have to do with WF?" "Reserve posts for warframe related things".

It's getting quite aggravating to say the least.

And so I'm making this post (and hopefully it may get pinned) to teach the new blood about what is allowed for Off-Topic:

EVERYTHING

Literally, anything can be posted in Off-Topic, it doesn't need to be warframe related.

So please...before you post in an Off-Topic thread...

Don't say that it doesn't belong here in the forums because it isn't related to Warframe.

Actually, the off-topic section here is for everything that is off the topic of Warframe, so if it was related to Warframe, it wouldn't belong here.

Actually, the off-topic section here is for everything that is off the topic of Warframe, so if it was related to Warframe, it wouldn't belong here.

Thats really not true though. Off topic is just for anything. Tulzscha even said so. So long as the content is in compliance with the forums it can be posted here.

Not nessacarily. You can post warframe stuff here if isn't fanart, fan concepts or lore things. Renegade post warframe related jokes constantly 

Yeah, the lines aren't really drawn 100% clearly in most sections.

I do see many people misunderstanding "off-topic" as "spammer's paradise", though.

I don't see much of spamming here in off-topic, I more or less see just idiotic things that are either not funny or funny.